The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Checked my loyalty points and they are fully up to date, including the Wrexham Game (1440 as only missed Derby and Middlesbrough).

Do not know if Posh will be added or not before Palace sale.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Alright calm down, God what a binfest. I'm sure all who want one will get a ticket. Take a step back and a few deep breaths.

Calm down? Errr?:shrug:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
1360 points for me. By rights those of us who stayed to the end of the 3-1 defeat by the scum should be given another 50points.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With 2,500 in the away section and another 500+ dotted elsewhere around the ground there will still be fans unable to go to Smellhurst. Will the club have a beamback to The Amex ?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Yeah but that does include a season ticket for the remainder of the season.

So how much are they charging? They moan when we give them the entire away end and moan as its not enough bit charge them less than we do for our own fans so those cunnts better price our tickets on a similar level playing field or up our prices for them next season to £50.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
So how much are they charging? They moan when we give them the entire away end and moan as its not enough bit charge them less than we do for our own fans so those cunnts better price our tickets on a similar level playing field or up our prices for them next season to £50.

They are charging their own fans £30 to sit in the Arthur Wait stand, so we should be the same.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Leeds fans are being charged £30 for their trip there next week. I don't know if Palace still do Category A, B and C games, but if they do surely both us and Leeds would be in the top band, meaning we'll also be charged £30?

It was £30 for us back in 2005, so can't see it being any less now.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
They are charging their own fans £30 to sit in the Arthur Wait stand, so we should be the same.

I'll buy a ticket as long as the scum are paying the same. like north - south stand prices out ours. Just brought my ballons for this game as well.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'll buy a ticket as long as the scum are paying the same. like north - south stand prices out ours. Just brought my ballons for this game as well.

Stewards wont let you in with balloons as they could be used as a contraceptive.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I would not think taking the stubs would work, as dont the away club get more money from the home team if they sell the tickets in advance rather than on the gate?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Wow, 1400 bang on. Awesome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports