Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Ive got 1100 before Wrexham. That should be enough right?

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I have 1330. POTG'ed at Reading. If I took the ticket to the shop would they add the loyalty points? (Long shot i know)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why would the club add loyalty points for someone who paid on the gate at an away game?

If you buy an away ticket through the Albion the club get at least some of the money.

If you POTG the away club get all the money.

Indeed. I believe its something like 20%. Not alot but it all HELPS.

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Palace tickets, 1400 points...

...needed for first dibs, apparently.

For that reason, I'm out!

(according to a pal of mine who asked in the club shop this morning, by the way)

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Would be surprised if they go online sale on Friday at 5 as they usually become available from the ticket office or ticketline the following day at 9. Cannot see them wanting the ticket office overflowing at the Amex just before the Wrexham game - makes no sense, unless tickets are only going to be sold online for this one.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I`m glad I paid for that additional bundle of loyalty points when they went on sale at the start of the season now.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
So let's just be clear on this, the tickets first go on sale to 1,400 Loyalty Points Holders (while not happy fair). How long is this window open and then what is the next benchmark.

I'm well down as didn't have a season ticket last year but did a few years before that, while annoyed I do think the Loyalty Scheme is fair.

Oh well anyone got the Phone Number for the Palace Ticket Office, buy them direct.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Only 1100 for me as was not a season ticket holder last year. Now on the website, and by the looks of it, I will have NO CHANCE. As above 1200 won't be enough either.

How many points do 1901 ers get at start of season ?.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So the last cut off point for tickets at the moment is 1330 on 22nd jan--- do the club really think that people with that many points and above will snap up all tickets ?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here