Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I'm not panicking, Commander. I'm frustrated - they're not the same thing. 20 more points and I'd be all but guaranteed a ticket. Given my current tally, and the issues that some of us (myself included) have had with the online ticketing system, there is still a chance that I'll miss out on the biggest away game of the season.

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Has anyone signed up as a member for palace to get tickets in with the home crowd. I heard that you can get 4 tickets for 1 membership

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Didn't I read on here about someone who took there POTG stubs to the Amex ticket office and have the loyalty points added?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm not panicking, Commander. I'm frustrated - they're not the same thing. 20 more points and I'd be all but guaranteed a ticket. Given my current tally, and the issues that some of us (myself included) have had with the online ticketing system, there is still a chance that I'll miss out on the biggest away game of the season.

You're all but guaranteed a ticket anyway with 1380. I am 80% sure I'll be able to get one with 1100, so you should have no problems.

Anyone with less than 1400 has absolutely no chance of getting a ticket, you shouldn't even look at NSC or the club site for the next 3 weeks, there's no point and you will only depress yourself. Don't even bother looking. Trust me on this.

That way, you increase my chance of getting one with my 1060.

Mind you, as Commander says, anyone with a ST plus a couple of other games should be OK, as long as they are organised.

Clever chap, that Commander. I wonder where he gets it from?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I would be very happy if this was true, but alas, I believe it to be false.

I think the loyalty points were added on in error for this fan and the ticket office were subsequently reminded about the correct procedure , ie loyalty points cannot be added after the event

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has anyone signed up as a member for palace to get tickets in with the home crowd. I heard that you can get 4 tickets for 1 membership

Too late to do it now , several did beat the deadline however :lol: , plus those who did the Groupon deal to get on the Palace database

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here