Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2019 Thread

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Interesting that the report claims the Jags are after a receiver, that’s probably the most stacked spot in the roster?? The current tight ends have a combined 4 catches, we desperately need help at both safety positions and the O-line is a mess, there’s also very little back up for Fournette, receiver seems like an odd target.

Jul 7, 2003
Broncos @ Colts yesterday - two teams doing their best to lose a game.

However, my favourite play of the weekend has to be the Buccs where their running back got tackled by his own wide receiver:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Just under 4 hours until the trade deadline and it looks like the Jets are looking to trade Le'Veon

Jets have also traded Leonard Williams to the Giants. Their fourth straight loss on Sunday to take them 2-6 seems to have galvanized Gettleman.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
My smug face is on this morning as I decided to leave Kenyan Drake in my starting fantasy lineup last night - against all "expert" opinions that said he would do nothing against a top 49ers defense.
Great night on his debut for the Cards :D:cheery:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
My smug face is on this morning as I decided to leave Kenyan Drake in my starting fantasy lineup last night - against all "expert" opinions that said he would do nothing against a top 49ers defense.
Great night on his debut for the Cards :D:cheery:

Good call, just watched the highlights and he was unstoppable. I picked up Jimmy G off waivers last minute as my two QB’s, Brees and Mahomes, aren’t playing this week, 28 points thank you very much.

Jul 7, 2003
Joe Flacco put on IR by the Broncos which is the end of his season and probably the end of his Broncos career as he is not guaranteed any money for next season.

Adds a little bit of interest to the game against the Browns on Sunday - a game nobody will want to watch.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Good old Seattle. Kept me up to 4:30am for a seesaw overtime win!

Our secondary was shocking, but thanks to the genius of Tyler Lockett we move to 7-2, and a big showdown against the 49ers next week. Don’t fancy our chances much, but you never know...

Good to see the Patriots finally lost. Having watched Lamar Jackson last week, I’m not surprised - the Ravens could be Super Bowl contenders I reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders back in harmony (for now)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
That was the poorest performance by Jacksonville this season, glad I was there for it :(

Thought you might be, DFP.

It was nowhere near as close as expected, especially with JJ Watt out for the rest of the season.

Still, the Colts and Titans lost, so the AFC South is back to being as open for any of the 4 franchises showing a degree of consistency.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yep that was a rather depressing outing to Wembley. Minshew looked decidedly Bortlesesq and although that wasn't all his fault you could tell by the end he was trying to force things that weren't there with the interceptions and fumble towards the end. Not sure how many times we let them off a third and long to give up a first down either but it felt like a lot. Thought Watson was immense both in terms of rushing and also a couple of plays he made almost mid-sack to get the pass away. The division remains close, but that one feels like season over to me.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Got to say I'm now actually angry with the Browns. When we were shit (or rather really really shit) it was quite funny that we lost each week. We didn't expect anything else. This season though was going to be different. Mayfield, Chubb, OJB, we had the talent, we'd ended the last season strongly, now at last we might actually win more games than we lose.

What a ****ing shitshow. Losing against the equally-shit Broncos featuring a QB who is nearly 30 and was starting his first NFL game! How did it all go SO wrong?

Still, at least we'll be in our usual place at the top (or thereabouts) of the Draft next year. That'll sort the squad out!

And it's no good just sacking Kitchens.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Thought you might be, DFP.

It was nowhere near as close as expected, especially with JJ Watt out for the rest of the season.

Still, the Colts and Titans lost, so the AFC South is back to being as open for any of the 4 franchises showing a degree of consistency.

It was horrible, Minshew wilted and left the door open for Foles to walk straight back in. 1 sack and 1 field goal, what a horror show.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Got to say I'm now actually angry with the Browns. When we were shit (or rather really really shit) it was quite funny that we lost each week. We didn't expect anything else. This season though was going to be different. Mayfield, Chubb, OJB, ...

OBJ obvs. So angry I'm just thumping the keyboard!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here