Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2019 Thread

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
Never seen that before. Deliberately sliding to the ground two yards out rather than running it in! Clever stuff from the cheeseheads.

Maurice Jones-Drew did it for the Jags about 10 years ago, can't remember the opponents though but it's definitely been done before.

Jul 7, 2003
Titans were awful against the Broncos. Quarterbacks were sacked seven times and threw three picks between them. Even on offence they sucked - my favourite bit was towards the end when they somehow managed to keep going backwards to end up with a 3rd and 30 from our 31 yard line and then turned the ball over.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Ramsey to the Rams, Peters to the Ravens.

Whats the betting that Ramseys back problem miraculously clears up now....:rolleyes:

An utter rat. Glad he’s gone as it’s been an utter circus since he arrived for OTAs in the back of a Brinks truck, yes he’s a generational talent but his ego is out of control. I hope the Jags make the most of the 4 1st round picks in the next 2 years, but I’m not confident with this front office. 3 of the last 7 first round picks by the Jags are now on the Rams roster :(. I’m hoping the Jags move for another CB before the trade deadline as Tre Herndon is being targeted heavily, as you’d expect.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Are the Rams on a fast track to disaster? After agreeing a monster trade with Jacksonville they now don’t have a first round pick for 5 years, they’ve got money tied into Goff who looks lost, Gurley who is a shadow of last years player, Donald rightly so, now Ramsey is going to want paying, but not just good money, he wants to be the highest paid defensive player in the league which is kinda mad when he’s not the best defensive player on the team. They’ve invested so much money into their 3-3 roster and have one of the poorest o-lines in the league, with no high picks and cap space strained they sure look like they’re headed for trouble.

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
Are the Rams on a fast track to disaster? After agreeing a monster trade with Jacksonville they now don’t have a first round pick for 5 years, they’ve got money tied into Goff who looks lost, Gurley who is a shadow of last years player, Donald rightly so, now Ramsey is going to want paying, but not just good money, he wants to be the highest paid defensive player in the league which is kinda mad when he’s not the best defensive player on the team. They’ve invested so much money into their 3-3 roster and have one of the poorest o-lines in the league, with no high picks and cap space strained they sure look like they’re headed for trouble.

Let's hope they take a dive soon so that our two first round picks that we got in the Ramsey trade are higher up the board :D

Jul 7, 2003
The joys of the NFL. Two weeks ago, the Broncos were four games behind the Chiefs in the AFC West. If they can take down Mahomes tonight at Mile High (and undo the travesty of last seasons game which I attended) they will only be a game behind at the top of the division.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The joys of the NFL. Two weeks ago, the Broncos were four games behind the Chiefs in the AFC West. If they can take down Mahomes tonight at Mile High (and undo the travesty of last seasons game which I attended) they will only be a game behind at the top of the division.

Every chance the Broncos get the W. Mahomes has been very erratic since picking up his ankle injury and the defence seems porous, Phillip Lindsay could have a monster game.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Chiefs take the Thursday game 30-6 against the Broncos. Mahomes left game in the second quarter with a nasty injury, they think it's a dislocated kneecap. This is the guy who has got 15 TD passes against one interception. Flacco was sacked 9 times.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bonus time, Raiders live on Sky Sunday

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bonus time, Raiders live on Sky Sunday

Not really a bonus, for us Packers fans, we're on pretty much every week.
This is definitely our third live game, this season, it might even be the fourth.

Jul 7, 2003
Im blaming you for last night now :lolol:

I'm 51 years old, overweight and have a replacement knee and yet I still think I would be more mobile that Flacco! If you look at most of the times he was in trouble, it is because he wants to hold the ball for far too long.

You also had to laugh at our attempted fake punt where we had the punter ready to throw the ball but nobody on the same side of field he went to!

Shame about Mahomes - the kid is such a talent and I hope he recovers soon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wish I had written this when I meant too, half an hour ago.

GB can first round pick as many players to defense as they like, but if Blake Martinez isn't playing they is screwed.

#50 is a BEAST.

I wish I was in DC watching that shoot out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Back to business as usual for Raiders.....

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Well that was thoroughly bobbins from the Seahawks. Sadly exposes the truth: when Russell Wilson is in anything less than MVP form, we’re not really all that at the moment.

But jeez, that’s the first time I’ve seen Lamar Jackson play a full game. Impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here