Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official bed wetting thread for the 2015/16 season

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think that depends upon who those people were. I do see his point, up to a (another) point. :thumbsup:

No, I don't care if they are Brighton, Pal@rse, or distant relatives of the Queen of Sheeba. It is still hilarious to see them with egg on their arrogant faces.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That is a dreaded quote, and when we hear it we know it'll be another bad transfer window. It then gets followed up by talking about using the loan window.

We've already had the "Crofts will be back", as if he is some 'new' signing.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
This started as a bit of a tongue-in-cheek-we-won't-make-the-same-dragging-heals-transfer-mistakes-like-we-did-last-year thread.

However, still no signings and the bed gets wetter and wetter every night. I'm starting to stink of p1ss.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It is. The lickers' arrogance then was astounding. And the same posters are arrogant enough to be doing it again this summer! It is beyond belief considering they were proved to be so wrong last season.

Absolutely spot on.

Also Barbs has been a GREAT PAINS to point out that he ISNT involved in transfers in. Nope not me mate. No way. Nothing to see here. Which he would say after last season cluster**** but I digress, he does and has said he is responsible for money IN for transfers out the club etc To be fair he has been rather good at that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How are the mattresses holding out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here