Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Atlanta is a very laid back city, downtown is nice and the Olympic park is nice but not a lot to do in the city tbh. The people made it for me very friendly and laid back the southern hospitality was everything I hoped for.... As was the southern food!

Jul 7, 2003
Chiefs look like continuing their run so big game for the Broncos coming up in Pittsburgh. From the division looking in the bag weeks ago, this Chiefs run has me very nervous with Steelers this week and Bengals next. The awful game against the Silver & Black Clowns last week could come back to haunt us.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Texans down by 7 at the half against the Colts.

With the Jags losing, it's looking like the winner of this game will take the AFC South.

Jul 7, 2003
Anyone else enjoying the WWE sideshow between Beckham Jr And Newton in the Giants Panthers game. Can't believe that Beckham Jr stayed on the field for that helmet hit on Norman.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Watching the Giants and the Panthers – and it looks like their play off hopes are going down the toilet, 35-14 to the Panthers at the end of the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP]. I think they will lose next week to Minnesota and then they will probably end up beating Philadelphia when it doesn't matter (except for costing them some spots in the draft).

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Texans now up 13-10 against the Colts in Q4. They've never won in Indy.

Both teams now down to their 3rd choice QBs on the field...

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
35-28 Giants now starting to play, what a game

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Giants / Panthers 35-35 Tied game with 1.46 to go. What a come back for the Giants

How does a defense this good give up a 4 TD lead?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
And the Panthers take it 38-35 with a field goal - Cams the Man

Not the Giants day - but still a great game. Panthers undefeated

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Cam Newton has got to have the MVP nailed-on. Great awareness to set up the winning FG. Thrilling game.

Meanwhile back in the AFC South after a gritty comeback, my Texans have the 3-11 Titans and 5-9 Jags to finish the season.

Happy with that.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Bears season done for the year.

Pros

Cutler looked decent
We stayed in alot of games until the last moments
Our entire staff look mostly great
Beating the Packers on Favre night

Cons

Injuries, injuries, injuries, including #1 pick for us White
Fox and his 2 minute decision making
D not forcing enough turnovers
Not making the most of our chances when in a close game

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The 28-1 I got on the Steelers at the start of the season is starting to look good value. Beat the Ravens and Browns to finish the season and no one will want to play them in the post season. The offense is on fire at the moment and the defense is an underrated unit, with a dynamic pass rush and the ability to force turnovers (the secondary I concede is pretty crap.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here