Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Who liked/ disliked their draft then?

Very solid from the Steelers - If he puts on 10-15 pounds TJ Watt is an absolute steal at 1.30 though we may regret not taking Rueben Foster in this spot despite him not filing an immediate need. Given Martavis Bryant's inability to stay clean and Sammy Coates' dodgy hands, I like Ju Ju Shuster as BPA at 2.62, even if Bryant doesn't get himself suspended, Shuster's skill set is more of the big-bodied slot/ possession receiver we haven't had since Jericho Crotchety left and with uncertainty at Tight End that could be invaluable on third down and in the red zone. Cameron Sutton at 3.94 is a solid guy, he may well be getting reps as slot corner fairly quickly. James Connor at 3.105 was one of the stories of the draft, kid from Penn, went to Pitt, survived cancer, has ended a Steeler. A bit of a reach, I think we've fallen in love with his intangibles; having said that he's a big bodied back who will provide capable backup to take some of the heat off Bell.

We drafted a project QB in the 4th in Josh Dobbs, Brian Allen in the 5th is a combine monster - 6" 3' and ran the 40 yd dash under 4.5s, he's raw as hell though having played Wide Receiver until his junior year. We drafted a Long Snapper in the 6th round - apparently he's the best. We added a light pass rusher Keion Adams in the 7th.

A decent combination of players that improve us now and some interesting looking projects.

Any Bears on here want to talk me through the Trubisky trade?
He was defintely good value in the 2nd but do the Browns think Kizer is their man, long term?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Who liked/ disliked their draft then?

Very solid from the Steelers - If he puts on 10-15 pounds TJ Watt is an absolute steal at 1.30 though we may regret not taking Rueben Foster in this spot despite him not filing an immediate need. Given Martavis Bryant's inability to stay clean and Sammy Coates' dodgy hands, I like Ju Ju Shuster as BPA at 2.62, even if Bryant doesn't get himself suspended, Shuster's skill set is more of the big-bodied slot/ possession receiver we haven't had since Jericho Crotchety left and with uncertainty at Tight End that could be invaluable on third down and in the red zone. Cameron Sutton at 3.94 is a solid guy, he may well be getting reps as slot corner fairly quickly. James Connor at 3.105 was one of the stories of the draft, kid from Penn, went to Pitt, survived cancer, has ended a Steeler. A bit of a reach, I think we've fallen in love with his intangibles; having said that he's a big bodied back who will provide capable backup to take some of the heat off Bell.

We drafted a project QB in the 4th in Josh Dobbs, Brian Allen in the 5th is a combine monster - 6" 3' and ran the 40 yd dash under 4.5s, he's raw as hell though having played Wide Receiver until his junior year. We drafted a Long Snapper in the 6th round - apparently he's the best. We added a light pass rusher Keion Adams in the 7th.

A decent combination of players that improve us now and some interesting looking projects.

Any Bears on here want to talk me through the Trubisky trade?
He was defintely good value in the 2nd but do the Browns think Kizer is their man, long term?

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...IAL-2016-NFL-thread/page25&highlight=NFL+2016

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here