Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
5-8 for the Bears. Only that win over the Pack to cheer about now.

That's more than the usual:-

'remember game 3, the one without a pick 6 interception' :lol:

#shootingfishinabarrel. :smile:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Sink or swim time for the Giants tonight against the Dolphins, it’s a must win. One question – why can’t somebody on the Giants make a play when the game is on the line. The Giants have tied a NFL record by blowing leads and losing the game with 2 minutes to go. They really need to rediscover the smash-mouth style that has served them well under Coughlin. Much as I dislike the Jets there’s no denying the determination they showed with the annihilation of the Titans and their third straight win.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
A great win by the Giants, 31-24 against the Dolphins, put them back in the race. And Eli Manning was the man with an impressive 4 TDs including 2 to Odell Beckham. also made at least 5 passes to 4 receivers. The main thing is we're still alive.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
A great win by the Giants, 31-24 against the Dolphins, put them back in the race. And Eli Manning was the man with an impressive 4 TDs including 2 to Odell Beckham. also made at least 5 passes to 4 receivers. The main thing is we're still alive.

Gives new meaning to the phrase "bend it to Beckham."

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Bad NFL officiating? - simplify the rules.

Some good points in this article. NFL handbook is 79 pages long – Americans do like their rules and regulations. The clarification of the ‘catch / no catch’ rule just about sums up how bad some of it is.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
If you tank against us we're looking good for AFC South. I'll be honest, I didn't see that happening but this young offensive Corp has come alive.

Going for Falcons 10 Jaguars 31

Will be watching, rocking in my chair in a dark room just saying over and over again 'every defeat means a better draft,every defeat means a better draft'

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Ha. The game I'm afraid. They have to end the slide and this is a game the inexperienced Jags will squander. I'll go Falcons 2 Jags 0

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Ha. The game I'm afraid. They have to end the slide and this is a game the inexperienced Jags will squander. I'll go Falcons 2 Jags 0

:lolol:

I would have thought Bradley would need to win this to avoid his job coming under threat.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Cool. How so? Not me. I follow the Vikings as I have Swedish heritage and the Buccs as I lived in Tampa for a year. Always interested in how folk pick their teams

I was out in Atlanta a few years ago, at the time had no interest in NFL until I was offered a ticket to go to watch the Falcons and experience the NFL live so I took the chance and was blown away by it all and been hooked ever since! Watch every game on the Internet and flew back out to to Atlanta end of October to see our game against the buccs.... Sadly the Falcons decided that would be the game to start their decline and the buccs beat us in OT!! [emoji30][emoji30]

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I was out in Atlanta a few years ago, at the time had no interest in NFL until I was offered a ticket to go to watch the Falcons and experience the NFL live so I took the chance and was blown away by it all and been hooked ever since! Watch every game on the Internet and flew back out to to Atlanta end of October to see our game against the buccs.... Sadly the Falcons decided that would be the game to start their decline and the buccs beat us in OT!! [emoji30][emoji30]
Fab. How's Atlanta? Drove through Georgia but not through the city

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here