Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2021/22 Edition

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Seaford away to Selsey? Not been but a long drive for non league???

I think you have the two extremes of the county there, it's only 50 miles or so, but yes, probably as far as any away trips in the Combination League.

Edit: just checked, Little Common and Bexhill United are further away from Selsey than Seaford, although they are both in the Premier Division so their longest trip would be to Pagham, 70 miles.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Shoreham 5th in league v Epsom who are 2nd. Things hotting up as top gains promotion and 2nd to 5th have a playoff. Epsom striker has 46 goals this season. Well on course to beat Joe Benn, even if it is one league below.

3pm kick off at middle road Shoreham. Brighton season ticket holders gain entry for £3. Bargain

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Shoreham 5th in league v Epsom who are 2nd. Things hotting up as top gains promotion and 2nd to 5th have a playoff. Epsom striker has 46 goals this season. Well on course to beat Joe Benn, even if it is one league below.

3pm kick off at middle road Shoreham. Brighton season ticket holders gain entry for £3. Bargain
Do they have a bar ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Aaaaannd, back to the Saturday! Shame, I think a Sunday game would have attracted a bigger crowd.

View attachment 144403

It's all getting a bit messy now. In the meantime, big top of the table clash with Saltdean at The Sportsfield tomorrow....

Capture.PNG

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
I think you have the two extremes of the county there, it's only 50 miles or so, but yes, probably as far as any away trips in the Combination League.

Edit: just checked, Little Common and Bexhill United are further away from Selsey than Seaford, although they are both in the Premier Division so their longest trip would be to Pagham, 70 miles.

Would've been worse when Rye were in the county league!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
A Thames estuary local derby.

I think I met the most bizarre man on the planet at this game, genuinely mind blowing, like a real life Jay from the Inbetweeners, a truly baffling experience.

People are now coming up to me and my mate and guessing that we are groundhoppers, not sure if that’s a compliment 😂.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

Epsom, The SCFL’s premium club for violence, should be a tasty affair, good luck to your son on loan as well Dean.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hawks at Burgess Hill today. Not often you can leave for an away match at 2pm on a Saturday and arrive in good time*

*Unless Albion are away at Manchester United

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Off later to watch the mighty AFC southwick at whitehawk ground ko as usual 2pm .free to get in please make a donation if you are going . music food real ales what's not to like.up the wickers.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Ashford V Hastings for me ,if I test neg later this morning , fingers crossed

Heading over the border myself later on too for that. Big, big game this but Hastings certainly won't be short of support today. Never been to Homelands before so a new ground to tick off as well .

Seen Epsom 3 times this season and how the are so high in the league is a mystery to me, can't even think this striker on 46 stood out:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here