Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The next to break through?

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Adingra is clearly going to be superb but he’s out the bag already. I think Moran and Hinshelwood have both got a great chance to make it. Offiah been on the outskirts of the side for a couple of years so let’s see how his loan pan out this season. The Romanian wonder kid we just signed?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Verbruggen? He seems to be somewhat under the radar but those who seem to know him rate him hugely

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Adingra is a superstar who, even if he doesn't achieve his potential, will attract a huge fee because he makes things happen. Nobody in the youth currently. We won't always have a conveyor belt.
Hence my believe we should spend a big chunk of the Caicedo money now. Loads of good youngsters about, but we might have to spend a little bit more now.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Andrew Moran.

Loan upcoming and think he will benefit hugely. One to watch.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Adingra is a superstar who, even if he doesn't achieve his potential, will attract a huge fee because he makes things happen. Nobody in the youth currently. We won't always have a conveyor belt.
Hence my believe we should spend a big chunk of the Caicedo money now. Loads of good youngsters about, but we might have to spend a little bit more now.
We’ve just had two U16s called up to the England squad……

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Can not keep unearthing these gems and operating on a shoestring budget. Its going to end up like Southampton and relegation this season or next.
We've got a good 2 more seasons in the bank with current squad. Then after that as long we DONT overstretch budget and stick to our guns we should be fairly solid.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Putting aside Ferguson, Enciso and Adingra etc as we've already seen a bit of them in action, Moran I suppose is the next one I have high hopes for.

I do get the impression, that our youth ranks are stocked up with wingers and attacking midfielders. A young midfield general or full back making the grade would be most welcome!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

You don't fancy Peupion and Moran then?

Both of these guys have an excellent chance of making the step up in my opinion.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Can not keep unearthing these gems and operating on a shoestring budget. Its going to end up like Southampton and relegation this season or next.
You think we are going to get relegated this season or next?

I can't say I do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here