Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new AMEX sign on the East stand- pics?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Contrary to the belief that all criminals are stupid, they bypass the meter so a) they don't get high bills and b) the high bills don't give them away.

I was watching one of those cop programmes recently most forces seem to fly over in a chopper with heat sensitive cameras, Houses glowing bright white usually get a call by the Police.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
5n51mw.jpg

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The hell with American Express (though thanks for the money), what the stadium badly needs is more Albion branding, not more advertising for a credit card company.

Go to (say) Derby & it's unmistakeably their home, giant banners of their players all over the place. Pass the Amex in a flash & you could be forgiven for not really registering whose ground it is. Can't help feeling the club have caved into the sponsors thus far. Have Amex made that a condition or is it a trick the Albion have missed?

So you don't count the image of a giant but very frightened-looking JFC on the front of the Nike Retail Outlet?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bloom: "Right you f.uckwits, we're 3rd from bottom. I better see a decent signing at the Amex by Friday night latest. And don't f.uck this one up."
Hyypia, Burke & Barber: "Yes boss. No boss."

[tweet]540917719361912832[/tweet]

Barber: "Perfick. Tony's gonna love that, lads. Trust me."

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So you don't count the image of a giant but very frightened-looking JFC on the front of the Nike Retail Outlet?

Well I would have done, but regrettably my many talents don't include clairvoyance, and given that I wrote that post in February 2012, you'll forgive me for not anticipating the installation of the Giant Jake :D

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Well I would have done, but regrettably my many talents don't include clairvoyance, and given that I wrote that post in February 2012, you'll forgive me for not anticipating the installation of the Giant Jake :D

As I have since acknowledged. This NSC time-travel facility is very confusing.

As for you not possessing clairvoyance, why isn't stocked in the Nike Retail Outlet? Barber out!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As I have since acknowledged. This NSC time-travel facility is very confusing.

As for you not possessing clairvoyance, why isn't stocked in the Nike Retail Outlet? Barber out!

It probably is, only it will have a name like the Nike AstraStratus FutureVISIONplus Crystal iBall DBXm4, so unless you actually examined the box closely, you'd probably just have thought it was another pair of horrendously over-priced uber-bollocks dayglo green football slippers of the type worn by Cristiano Ronaldo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here