Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new AMEX sign on the East stand- pics?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
the sun and a lamp post got in the way of my effort yesterday :rolleyes:

AmWYUyfCAAAxuv2.jpg:large

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I was over there this morning. The angle is not the best from the concourse.
Apparantly it was lit up the other day.

Attachments

• IMAG0080.jpg
    IMAG0080.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 483
  • IMAG0081.jpg
    IMAG0081.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 561
Last edited:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
are they on the right tarriff :rolleyes:

Surely they're on a self read saver or something? Maybe we should get economy 7 - we could play all our games at 2am when the power is cheap.

I bet the dial on the meter is going round like a waltzer on acid.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'll bow to your superior knowledge. The lamps on the grass are the main culprit apparently!?

That's how they catch the dealers with a house full of cannabis plants , halogen lights and hydroponics , apparently the electric bill goes astronomical :lolol:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
That's how they catch the dealers with a house full of cannabis plants , halogen lights and hydroponics , apparently the electric bill goes astronomical :lolol:

The other trick they use is waiting for it to snow and look for roofs where it's melted off. Not so effective here, but can imagine it works well in colder climates.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'll bow to your superior knowledge. The lamps on the grass are the main culprit apparently!?

I wouldn't be surprised if the peak consumption was about a megawatt when all those lamps are on, hefty equipment there...

INSTALLING the power supply to the stadium was hellishly expensive. To provide adequate capacity, new cables had to be laid all the way up the Lewes Road. I guess the costs of doing this had to be paid by the Club.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I wouldn't be surprised if the peak consumption was about a megawatt when all those lamps are on, hefty equipment there...

Most sodium grow lights are 400-600 watts, some of these more hi-tech opperations might use six lamps in a medium sized room add to that extraction fans and hyrdroponic pumps its little wonder so many get caught.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Noticed midweek that Falmer station signs are now sponsored by Donatello's. Not noticed that before. Are they new or am I a myopic Albion fan?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
it was lit up on my way home today at about 7.15pm, couldn't get a pic as i was driving, looks EXACTLY the same as the other one above the club shop

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Contrary to the belief that all criminals are stupid, they bypass the meter so a) they don't get high bills and b) the high bills don't give them away.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
INSTALLING the power supply to the stadium was hellishly expensive. To provide adequate capacity, new cables had to be laid all the way up the Lewes Road. I guess the costs of doing this had to be paid by the Club.
I was told last Saturday that the cables were routed from the university and it cost about £2,000,000 :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here