Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most annoying question you're regularly asked?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Do you want some carrier bags ?"

No. I'll just cram what I can of my weeks shopping into my pockets, and juggle the rest of it back to the car.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have they lost again?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
What's the difference between a chiropractor and an osteopath?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Are we there yet?

No, its a 3 hour journey and we haven't pulled off the drive yet!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Because I am a print developer and my work involves writing java script/sql queries/vbscript and running automation software, all my friends believe I am a computer whizz kid and constantly ask me if I can fix/have a look at/sort out their pc.

Well no I bloody well can't. I work ON a computer, not with computers, and basically if they go wrong, I know sod all about the bloody things.

This. Oh, this. As a web designer by day i have people continuously asking me "I've got this problem with my computer" or "can you tell me about X or X". I know a little, but no way enough to form a decent opinion about anything hardware. I make websites, not computers.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

No. I'll just cram what I can of my weeks shopping into my pockets, and juggle the rest of it back to the car.
LOL. I love that one too. Presumably the reason they have to check before handing any bags over is because so many people do have their own but keep them carefully hidden until the last minute...

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
what have you been doing with yourself these days? [you don't care and I already know about me and haven't got the time or desire to tell you]

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
" Have you managed to get away this year? "
" Yes...I've done Birmingham, Brentford, Ipswich, Forest and Watford so far "
" Pardon...."

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
When I was acting I'd always get "oh, would I have seen you in anything"?

If you have to ask then clearly not you moron.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Are you Australian? To which I once replied "try the northern hemisphere". Then the snaggle toothed inbreed Republican said "Oh - South Africa". FML

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Some shoppers leave their bags in the car and this reminds them they have forgotten to bring them in store , however only 1 in 50 will say they'll pack it when they get back to the car or send their partner to get the bags from the boot. In a years time the question will change to "Do you want 5p carrier bags or 10p bags for life ?"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
LOL. I love that one too. Presumably the reason they have to check before handing any bags over is because so many people do have their own but keep them carefully hidden until the last minute...

And then you have its ubiquitous little brother - "Would you like any help packing ?"

Do I look like I need to stand around here for an extra 5 minutes while you arrange to summonse a mildly stroppy, disinterested acne-infested part-time urchin to handle all my shopping and unceremiously stuff it into the wrong bags ?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014

If you find that annoying you must have a fairly stress free existence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here