Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Met Police at the end

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I was on the same train and I can safely say they didn't want to let us through. It's only because people broke the lines infront that we squeezed through.

They were letting people through otherwise they would have stopped them.

It is either one thing or the other because if they weren't knowing the Met you would be arrested

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
No fans broke through at all, the police were letting them through and we were on the same train as you

I'm afraid that's not true m8 me and my son had left early and were at the front when surging pushing was going on they held my son And we're trying to use him to hold fans back till I told them to f***ing let him go or he would of been crushed fact

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm afraid that's not true m8 me and my son had left early and were at the front when surging pushing was going on they held my son And we're trying to use him to hold fans back till I told them to f***ing let him go or he would of been crushed fact

m8 and you are a father ?

Well 4 of us walked out the ground including my 15 year old son and just walked straight through the line, perhaps it was an illusion ?

We left on 85 minutes and it was easier than the night game last season where I did actually have to ask to go through the line and was allowed to.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
m8 and you are a father ?

Well 4 of us walked out the ground including my 15 year old son and just walked straight through the line, perhaps it was an illusion ?

We left on 85 minutes and it was easier than the night game last season where I did actually have to ask to go through the line and was allowed to.

Yes I am a responsible father no I don't drink never caused trouble and not getting into an argument just stating facts left on about 75 mins were held no problem then very quickly it turn ugly I feared for my sons saftey he was defo in trouble no where to go once they let go walked peacefully to Norwood while all around acts of vandalism was going on

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I am pretty sure I was a little bit back in the group that is being discussed. We were being held behind horses, then suddenly the vans moved from the roads to the side but there were still police blocking the way. It did seem to get a little bit rowdy towards the front, an officer stood on a wall to try and talk to everyone but no-one listened, then suddenly it opened up. It did seem a little bit unplanned, but with the amount of manpower they had I can't believe they'd have allowed people to force through and just give up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes I am a responsible father no I don't drink never caused trouble and not getting into an argument just stating facts left on about 75 mins were held no problem then very quickly it turn ugly I feared for my sons saftey he was defo in trouble no where to go once they let go walked peacefully to Norwood while all around acts of vandalism was going on

Have to say there were a few dicks breaking aerials on cars etc but nothing very interesting to report apart from one prick who managed two arguments with police at Norwood Jct and East Croydon.

One thing was I cannot ever recollect so many police at a game in the UK as yesterday.

No fans broke through at all, the police were letting them through and we were on the same train as you

A group of fans that left on the third Palace goal did, after being contained for about five minutes. The police made a brief half-arsed attempt to restore the line, but quickly gave up and let people through.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Have to say there were a few dicks breaking aerials on cars etc but nothing very interesting to report apart from one prick who managed two arguments with police at Norwood Jct and East Croydon.

One thing was I cannot ever recollect so many police at a game in the UK as yesterday.

Windows windscreens wing mirrors off licence window not seen these new breeds of bha yobs before but when they got to the station they wanted to go back to the ground

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A group of fans that left on the third Palace goal did, after being contained for about five minutes. The police made a brief half-arsed attempt to restore the line, but quickly gave up and let people through.

Well as I stated there seemed no resistance when we left, besides all roads were sealed off and Norwood Jct was shut when we got there so hardly as if anything could happen.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Windows windscreens wing mirrors off licence window not seen these new breeds of bha yobs before but when they got to the station they wanted to go back to the ground

An off-licence window was smashed ?

There were a few "kids" outside Norwood Jct with scarves covering their faces told they would not get on a train with cans

Well as I stated there seemed no resistance when we left, besides all roads were sealed off and Norwood Jct was shut when we got there so hardly as if anything could happen.

Exactly, it didn't really matter that we weren't kept in because the route back to the station was already fully policed.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Was standing next to four grant Mitchell's all laughing at what they had done on Norwood station plus saw youngster with seat number 69 tucked up his coat sleeve like I said I know what happened and what I saw and overheard

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I didn't go yesterday, but I'm very disappointed by the behaviour of people of the people in our away end (they are not fans). These people seem to come out the woodwork for big local derbys. I recall at number of idiots at St Mary's a couple of years back

Question - Does anyone think these people are STH's? Or are they people that got tics last min on general sale?

They need to be indentified and banned fo life

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was standing next to four grant Mitchell's all laughing at what they had done on Norwood station plus saw youngster with seat number 69 tucked up his coat sleeve like I said I know what happened and what I saw and overheard

OK he may have been the one on our train home, I asked him if he was short of fire wood but sadly at his age it went a little over his head

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I didn't go yesterday, but I'm very disappointed by the behaviour of people of the people in our away end (they are not fans). These people seem to come out the woodwork for big local derbys. I recall at number of idiots at St Mary's a couple of years back

Question - Does anyone think these people are STH's? Or are they people that got tics last min on general sale?

They need to be indentified and banned fo life

I now think this is all an age thing as I am quite convinced (and with my track record) I was no better at that age.

Most were boisterous at the very most in my view however if fans throw bottles on the pitch which did happen we may start to have away allocations reduced.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I remember you saying that, must of been same carriage. He said he would use it as a toilet seat, each to their own. Chubby kid.

Bingo and chubby is being kind

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here