Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Met Police at the end

DWF

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
You sad little pricks. You're now trying to imply I hit a 15 year old girl. You utter utter c*nts. I've got old school Palace mates who'd be f***ing embarrassed at you two c*ntstains coming on here and whining like little bitches.

But, no 15yr old girl was hit, it is all a big lie to make every Brighton fan look bad, 'cos we all know that if 1 fan acts like a prick that means we can make a mass generalisation that EVERY Brighton fan is a child beater.

Grow up.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
A few twats on the train had the wooden seats as souvenirs. Not quite sure what you would do with them but each their own. Didn't really see any trouble mainly because we kept our heads down and didn't drink ourselves silly. I also left early yesterday 82nd minute I think and was back home by 6.15pm.

You left on the 82nd minute but were on the train with people who had smashed up seats from the Arthur Wait?
I'm not having a go, just wondered how they were allowed to leave early, with parts of the ground?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
You sad little pricks. You're now trying to imply I hit a 15 year old girl. You utter utter c*nts. I've got old school Palace mates who'd be f***ing embarrassed at you two c*ntstains coming on here and whining like little bitches.

I think they'd be more embarrassed with you using a term like cuntstain with a straight face. You've proven yourself to be an embarrassment to your own fans hence them not bothering to interact with you.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Ive seen some of our prize idiot fans post pictures on Twitter of their seats, almost showing them off as trophies. Id say none of them were older than early 20s.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Blah blah. Palace are so tough. Blah blah. No doubt you and EssexEagle would have comfortably taken hundreds of Albion fans all by yourself. Buy you didn't did you? Nope. You came onto the internet later to tell everyone that you would have been the big man if only you had the chance. You show all the signs of a classic internet warrior complete with an inability even to write basic sentences in his native tongue.

Coming from one Keyboard warrior to another
The damage and vandalism your club will pay for,at least next year you lot can whine when you get a early KO at Selhurst and a reduced allocation .

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
You left on the 82nd minute but were on the train with people who had smashed up seats from the Arthur Wait?
I'm not having a go, just wondered how they were allowed to leave early, with parts of the ground?

Gate was open but cordon in place at the top of the road. About 200 roughly pushed through the police line and got to the station. As the Police were then putting riot helmets on i just walked past with a few others and walked to the station. These were the knobs who kicked off wing mirrors on the cars. That why the lot who decided to stay got a bit of a kettling.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

Both had them down their hoodie's. Showing them off on the train back.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Gate was open but cordon in place at the top of the road. About 200 roughly pushed through the police line and got to the station. As the Police were then putting riot helmets on i just walked past with a few others and walked to the station. These were the knobs who kicked off wing mirrors on the cars. That why the lot who decided to stay got a bit of a kettling.

This is exactly what happened.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
But, no 15yr old girl was hit, it is all a big lie to make every Brighton fan look bad, 'cos we all know that if 1 fan acts like a prick that means we can make a mass generalisation that EVERY Brighton fan is a child beater.

Grow up.

Yeah. You're lying. I think I've made my opinion quite clear. I don't believe you saw anything. If it really happened, which I don't believe did, then I will apologise but I am 100% sure that you didn't witness anything. If you had I think you would have made a bigger deal about it at the time, I would have. I also think given that your previous posts on NSC was to tell stories about nasty Albion fans this is your modus operandi. I also think the way that you are trying to argue your position once challenged stinks of bullshit.

You know when you were at school (you still might be, I guess) and someone farted and you said "he who denied it supplied it" - well, that's basically what you're doing except you're accusing me of punching 15 year old girls. That's real classy.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting

I was back home at 6.15, and two young lads got off the train at Hove carrying broken seats.

DWF

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
Yeah. You're lying. I think I've made my opinion quite clear. I don't believe you saw anything. If it really happened, which I don't believe did, then I will apologise but I am 100% sure that you didn't witness anything. If you had I think you would have made a bigger deal about it at the time, I would have. I also think given that your previous posts on NSC was to tell stories about nasty Albion fans this is your modus operandi. I also think the way that you are trying to argue your position once challenged stinks of bullshit.

You know when you were at school (you still might be, I guess) and someone farted and you said "he who denied it supplied it" - well, that's basically what you're doing except you're accusing me of punching 15 year old girls. That's real classy.

Hells teeth, you're just full of sound bytes nothing of substance... I don't believe 'cos I think you're trying to make Brighton look bad blah blah... I couldn't give a shit what team this scum supports, just want the cretin caught... maybe if you were a father you'd understand.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
This is exactly what happened.

Cheers, they were obviously determined not to let that happen with us at FT. Fans were getting pushed forward from behind into the Police Line, then pushed back again by the police. I'm glad my gf didn't go now.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think they'd be more embarrassed with you using a term like cuntstain with a straight face. You've proven yourself to be an embarrassment to your own fans hence them not bothering to interact with you.

You've basically accused me of being someone who punches 15 year old girls and purely on the basis of not believing a few tall stories and now you're taking the moral high ground?

Yeah. I think c*ntstain describes you well. You can quote me on that.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hells teeth, you're just full of sound bytes nothing of substance... I don't believe 'cos I think you're trying to make Brighton look bad blah blah... I couldn't give a shit what team this scum supports, just want the cretin caught... maybe if you were a father you'd understand.

f***ing hell, are you still here? Thanks for yet more bluster, bullshit and false assumptions. Let's make this quite clear because you are struggling with this concept.

I think you are lying about what you saw and are doing it just to play some petty fake outrage over the internet. Your posting history clearly shows you as this type of person. That does not mean I would condone any actions if it happened in real life, quite the opposite in fact. I made that clear in my last reply to you. Do you understand?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to my sons who went, I didn't, the policing after the game back to Norwod Junction according to them was excellent the police had every road sealed as the fans reached it so there wasn't a possibility of any trouble and that Sussex Police would do well to learn from their actions and try to follow suit for the return although the fact of our location makes it more difficult..

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Some complete idiots around yesterday. smashing wing mirrors, banging on cars with people inside on the walk back, goading the police. We were right at the front on the walk back, didn't get punched, didn't get any grief; why? because i wasnt being a tit. Tried to calm a couple of our fans down but was like talking to a brick wall. Some total turd brains out yesterday.

and me a season ticket holder with away history could not even get a ticket.....so how come the morons get tickets??????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here