Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Mail Woke List…..

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
Even easier to link to a video than copy and paste a Google. I hope you’re using the time saved valuably. Might I suggest Googling “satire”?
You are being satirical? I would say better words to describe your posting as are, clumsy, ill informed, ignorant, bad faith and arrogant to mention a few.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
whatever people believe it is to them, the ideology is to promote divisiveness among people to protect plutocracy. Wealth equality, Racial harmony, radical change on climate, public ownership of state companies, the NHS, higher taxation are the enemy of plutocracy, so much money and energy is spent dividing people and a broken society

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You are being satirical? I would say better words to describe your posting as are, clumsy, ill informed, ignorant, bad faith and arrogant to mention a few.
The Exploding Heads are satirical you halfwit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I read somewhere that this years Glastonbury headliners were described as male, pale & stale.
....and presumably not "and young"

I almost cut my hair.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
It's the lizards. I told you. Nobody listened.
Why do you think Ken Livingstone loves them so much? Newts are the wokiest animals in the wokerverse. At least half of them spend most days on TikTok turning kids gay. Gary Lineker IS a newt, I think.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
if I’d known that the quotation on the next book was from a WOKIE I wouldn’t have helped write it.
IMG_8869.jpeg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
if I’d known that the quotation on the next book was from a WOKIE I wouldn’t have helped write it. View attachment 164389
That looks like a great read. Can this newt-endorsed book of wokeness be obtained from all good book stores and the NSC Amazon link?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Smooth drop there! 😂

Looks good though. I’m guessing you do the podcast?

Is it available yet? Amazon? Or direct?
Release date 12th October, also hoping to announce a few live shows in the autumn to coincide with the book launch including one in Brighton.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why do you think Ken Livingstone loves them so much? Newts are the wokiest animals in the wokerverse. At least half of them spend most days on TikTok turning kids gay. Gary Lineker IS a newt, I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here