Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Mail Woke List…..

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
……..includes the Archbishop of Canterbury, the DG of the National Trust, Linekar, Michael Sheen, ITV’s CEO, Dame Alison Rose (natch) and the Chief Constable of Avon and Somerset.

They’re not even pretending any more :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Who actually reads this shit? (I don’t but it did get pushed on to my Twitter feed).

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
All highlighted by a former editor of The Sun...

Sometimes I feel like I'm not so much living as watching an abstract film.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
It’s beyond pathetic. Laughable. Puerile. Absurd. Pointless. Designed to separate. Any journalist associated should consider the epic meaningless of their output. End of discussion.
You are right of course. But neither the associated journalist nor the Mail readers will look at it that way, sadly.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Take your news from multiple sources, including those you might instinctively diagree with. You will find the truth between the lines. The Guardian is certainly not accurate or impartial either.
What has this thread got to do with NEWS?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Archbishop of Canterbury called Churchill a White Supremacist. Lineker was born woke.
That’s because Churchill was a white supremacist but it was very low down on his list of priorities (unlike Hitler). Did the A-Bish criticise him or just state a fact? I think it’s naive historical relativity to hold those views against him as they were widespread and normative at the time. It’s taken decades and decades to understand white privilege and equity. He did a lot more good than he did bad.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
It is all part of a broad brush canvas. Sunak is pro cars now and supports ordinary families who rely upon their cars in their daily lives. You can't say that about Starmer and all those Woke people, they probably hate cars and ordinary people.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Take your news from multiple sources, including those you might instinctively diagree with. You will find the truth between the lines. The Guardian is certainly not accurate or impartial either.
Yeah and GB News is unbiased

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here