The Lesser Spotted Vicente Back in Town? [Episode III]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
whats so effing hard to understand..?
I get told about him bringing his girl to a nursery as she knows I am STH. (season ticket holder for those who can't understand that as well)
It's no more complicated than that.
All you that don't want to believe it don't, when he's playing for us again I won't be offended by 'you were right' comments, and won't be offended it he doesn't and get put on the barred list.
ffs

You are getting some unwarranted stick, ignore it and thanks for posting. This IS an interesting bit of speculation

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Perhaps she was right first time and it was some bloke called Vincente, nothing to do with the former Albion player. Personally I won't believe it until he's spotted in the Tesco in The Droveway, where the most recent reliable sighting by a sauce of mine took place.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Exactly, as a club we have never done that.

Except for Gary Hart.

Oh, and Kerry Mayo.

Oh, wait, and Alan Navarro.

Thanks Statto :thumbsup:

He is a top player, i'm sure the decision wasn't taken lightly.

As for the lower league players you mention, well we were lower league back then and they obviously fitted into our cheap budget.

Still not going to happen. :)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Its because we are overun with creative midfield players (not), and before someone starts on about we didn't do so bad without him, what would we have done with him, and also begs the question now whether Poyet wanted him there and playing or not, or whether he wanted to play for Poyet.
But a fit player that wants to play would be a massive plus for us this season with his ability.

Exactly!

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
very reliable 'sauce', straight from someone who works there and has no knowledge of our beloved club or who he is..

What I want to know is if she has no knowledge of Vicente how does she know he has less spots than last year?

Does she sell acne cream as a side line?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Thanks Statto :thumbsup:

He is a top player, i'm sure the decision wasn't taken lightly.

As for the lower league players you mention, well we were lower league back then and they obviously fitted into our cheap budget.

Still not going to happen. :)

You're welcome :thumbsup:

I don't expect it to happen either.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thought he was signing for Levante ???

Would be excellent if he returned to us though.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Can't believe someone has posted a plausible sounding rumour about him returning. Hopefully it's true, wasted loads of time last summer checking NSC, hope its confirmed sooner rather than later.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Reliable 'sauce' tells me Vicente is back as booking his little girl into a Nursery in Hove.

I'm not doubting you personally but last year his daughter was at the same school / nursery as two other BHA footballers children and the same place as my sons. That establishment broke up last Friday. Unless he's moving his daughter then I suggest your source is wrong. That said I hope he's coming back regardless of where he enrolls his daughter !

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You are getting some unwarranted stick, ignore it and thanks for posting. This IS an interesting bit of speculation

Quite agree.

Is it too hot for everyone? Some of the posts in this thread are completely unwarranted. It is a chat-board for goodness sake.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm not doubting you personally but last year his daughter was at the same school / nursery as two other BHA footballers children and the same place as my sons. That establishment broke up last Friday. Unless he's moving his daughter then I suggest your source is wrong. That said I hope he's coming back regardless of where he enrolls his daughter !

Which daughter? The younger one is barely a year old and the elder daughter will be over 5 now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports