matt

Mar 19, 2007
Did he look like this:

jgfg170.jpg

bn18bloke

May 28, 2011
LA
whats so effing hard to understand..?
I get told about him bringing his girl to a nursery as she knows I am STH. (season ticket holder for those who can't understand that as well)
It's no more complicated than that.
All you that don't want to believe it don't, when he's playing for us again I won't be offended by 'you were right' comments, and won't be offended it he doesn't and get put on the barred list.
ffs

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
:)Sure she's not getting confused with the Snowden guy, the Yanks want to have word with?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Vincente

To be fair to the OP, someone probably told his informant that this bloke plays for Brighton. I am always getting non-Albion fans telling me they have come across an Albion player in their daily lives but they have no idea who he is, so it sounds potentially believable to me.

What makes it less likely to me is not the source, but a) would Vicente really be booking his daughter into a nursery? It's not like his Mrs is going to be working night shifts somewhere, and b) with the amount of money he has, would he really need to be booking a place up front?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I get told about him bringing his girl to a nursery as she knows I am STH. (season ticket holder for those who can't understand that as well)
All you that don't want to believe it don't, when he's playing for us again I won't be offended by 'you were right' comments, and won't be offended it he doesn't and get put on the barred list.
ffs

You said she had know idea who he was! why on earth would she then tell you he out his daughter in to a nursery, for you to then tell her he played for Brighton? Thats what makes no sense!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I am happy to believe you, and it sounds a good 'source', but just seems strange that if she has never heard of him, why mention him to you. There must be lots of kids signing up to nursery for September. Why did she tell you about this one.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Vincente

To be fair to the OP, someone probably told his informant that this bloke plays for Brighton. I am always getting non-Albion fans telling me they have come across an Albion player in their daily lives but they have no idea who he is, so it sounds potentially believable to me.

What makes it less likely to me is not the source, but a) would Vicente really be booking his daughter into a nursery? It's not like his Mrs is going to be working night shifts somewhere, and b) with the amount of money he has, would he really need to be booking a place up front?

This.

Except, Vicente did book his kid in before. I also, in the words of Jeremy Clarkson, want this so much it hurts!

Love Vicente!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
ffs

what class is the child going into? Does she get milk at break time there or will Mrs Vincente have to provide it?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

a) maybe his limited English is better than his partner's?

b) Securing a nursery place early isn't about money. Its about availabiity.

(I still don't think he's coming back)

ffs

I WANT to believe, I really do.

But I've been hurt too many times, I'm sorry, it's not you it's me.

Can we not just be friends?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here