Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Lesser Spotted Vicente Back in Town? [Episode III]

bn18bloke

May 28, 2011
LA
Simply because she asked me who this fella was...
I don't believe she is winding me up as not her style, why he is looking at nurserys is something I really don't care about as long as he puts on the albion shirt again.

bn18bloke

May 28, 2011
LA
Don't enjoy beautiful football do you?

Its because we are overun with creative midfield players (not), and before someone starts on about we didn't do so bad without him, what would we have done with him, and also begs the question now whether Poyet wanted him there and playing or not, or whether he wanted to play for Poyet.
But a fit player that wants to play would be a massive plus for us this season with his ability.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I would love this to be true but the OP's inability to spell the name of arguably our most talented player ever makes me think this is BS.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
very reliable 'sauce', straight from someone who works there and has no knowledge of our beloved club or who he is..

Do you mean "source" or are referring to a brown or tomato sauce, which happened to be at the nursery at the time of the alleged incident??

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Do you mean "source" or are referring to a brown or tomato sauce, which happened to be at the nursery at the time of the alleged incident??

I always find HP Sauce to be the most reliable.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
To be fair to the OP, someone probably told his informant that this bloke plays for Brighton. I am always getting non-Albion fans telling me they have come across an Albion player in their daily lives but they have no idea who he is, so it sounds potentially believable to me.

What makes it less likely to me is not the source, but a) would Vicente really be booking his daughter into a nursery? It's not like his Mrs is going to be working night shifts somewhere, and b) with the amount of money he has, would he really need to be booking a place up front?

He did do the pickups last year apparently. So does seem feasible.

unless you have photographic evidence no one will believe you

Always a good idea to whip out the camera and take pictures outside a nursery. :eek:

Anyway i believe in the third coming and thus the OP. :rave:

bn18bloke

May 28, 2011
LA
I would love this to be true but the OP's inability to spell the name of arguably our most talented player ever makes me think this is BS.
Oh dear spelling mistake, that obviously means its BS....what a tw*t

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I always find HP Sauce to be the most reliable.

Agreed, and I was nervous of referring to a brown "sauce" due our recent involvement in a dressing room incident.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Its because we are overun with creative midfield players (not), and before someone starts on about we didn't do so bad without him, what would we have done with him, and also begs the question now whether Poyet wanted him there and playing or not, or whether he wanted to play for Poyet.
But a fit player that wants to play would be a massive plus for us this season with his ability.

I hate to harp on about this but if at all possible could you just clarify how she knew it was Vicente? Did he sign something/ skin afew nippers with an inflatable ball/ ask for a plaster?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Genuine thanks from me bn18bloke for posting this, be fantastic to have him back with a 'head coach' that should get the absolute best possible out of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here