Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Lesser Spotted Vicente Back in Town? [Episode III]

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
a) would Vicente really be booking his daughter into a nursery? It's not like his Mrs is going to be working night shifts somewhere
Maybe the child is better off playing with other kids, doing messy paintings and having fun, rather than stuck at home all day

b) with the amount of money he has, would he really need to be booking a place up front?

Yes - nurseries get booked up well in advance. Payment will be by monthly direct debit, most likely

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I would love this to be true but the OP's inability to spell the name of arguably our most talented player ever makes me think this is BS.

In fairness, quite a few people STILL get his name wrong.

Preferring to sit on the fence, didn't he tell a radio station last week something like: "It was good in England, but two years is probably enough."?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Because the Gus situation was still up in the air back then?

Quite possibly, or maybe the people that make these decisions, or even Vicente himself, made it clear that a a new offer would not be forthcoming, or entertained if offered. Of course that could change at anytime but as per the tweet I posted Vicente wasn't making encouraging noises about returning. For me it would be great if he did, but I think it's unlikely.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Andy Naylor - we know you're reading this, get on the blower to Vince's agent, we need an answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here