Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Job Interview!!! FURTHER UPDATE!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I can only repeat what the others have said.............................. can we have a full size picture of your avatar to celebrate?

on a side note, I am as ecstatic over your news as I was gutted about defrocked priest which is odd as I've never met you either. That said, you've helped me out in an incident in the past which shows you are a top bloke so I truly think you really deserve this.

Is it in Wales though? As I still owe you that beer and not sure when I'll be down that way next. Brentford away?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Well done Hitony, hope it goes well

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Congratulations fella hope it all goes well.

Now if anybody has got any tips on how a 50yr old drugged up cripple with no qualifications goes about getting a new job it would be much appreciated as I'll be losing my job the day after my 50th birthday.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am so VERY VERY VERY VERY pleased to announce to everyone I have had a phone call a while ago, verbally offering me the job that I origanally went for on a 3 month temporary contract....................BUT as long as they like me and I like them after the 3 months is up, AUTOMATIC promotion to the SENIOR MANAGERS POSITION :dance::dance::drunk::vuvueng::cheery:

As you all can well imagine I am OVER THE MOON!!!! I have now had an offer by e mail and formally accepted.......oh the start date?????

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh and theres more news........

get in

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Just thought I would give everyone an update seeing as the amount of support I got was amazing, and I really can't thank you all enough!!

As from Monday, just gone, I was promoted to the Senior position on a temporary basis, just to give me a chance to show the company what I can do, In this first week we broke all production records which went really well for me, to the extent that I received a phone call followed up by an e mail from the Managing Director in Surrey, basically thanking me for my efforts etc etc.

I still have a long way to go, but I am confident I will get there, I am really enjoying the job and best of all I am so happy getting up for work every day, which makes a lot of difference, believe me :)

I appreciate more than most what it is like not having regular work, being made redundant, bills mounting up causing worry etc, can I just say that when I put this post (and other job related ones) on NSC, I half expected a lot of sarcasim and the like, the support and help I had from NSC members was incredible and I just want to say thank you :clap:

Oh and they set me up with a company e mail address yesterday........I must have made it now :laugh:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
That is great news - been quite a season for you!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Well done mate, I was wondering how it all went but couldn't find the thread.
My new sub contractor position has expanded also, so don't get much time on here,..............got plenty of dosh though:thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Well done mate, I was wondering how it all went but couldn't find the thread.
My new sub contractor position has expanded also, so don't get much time on here,..............got plenty of dosh though:thumbsup:

Nice one, really pleased things have got better for you, I do remember how concerned you were :thumbsup:.........and during the close season you won't miss much on here....well apart from just about every player joining B&HA ...... oh and of course Gus going to Chelsea on a daily basis :laugh:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Amazing what good a dose of Grecian 2000 and some Philosan can do :laugh:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Well done Tony, I'm so pleased for you.
I'm looking forward to having a drink ( or two ) with you and Rose at The Amex next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here