Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Job Interview!!! FURTHER UPDATE!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Other news is........... my wife applied for a FAR better job than shes got now, she has been in her job for 10 years, she is an in house accountant for a travel compnay, she got a letter today offering her the job which she has rung up and accepted, it is with a very good firm and she will be on about 5k+ more than she is now, she is handing her notice in tomorrow, and she is OVER THE MOON AS WELL :)

It's all a bit much to take in at the moment to be honest, she so wanted this job it is very much promotion with a far safer company than she is with now, I clearly am so happy with my news..........WHAT CAN I SAY???? :) :) :) :)

Bloody hell....red letter day or what!!!

Congratulations to the both of you, it couldn't have happened to a nicer couple.

:clap:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Thats even better news, means you can jack in your new job, lay in bed later, and carry on banning the plebs that come on here spamming.:thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I can't thank all you good folk from NSC enough (I will still ban ya tho!!! :laugh:) seriously the good wishes and now thanks really are brilliant, all i can and will say to anyone who is looking for work really dont give up, I am 56 on Sunday and at one point i really did not think i would work again, there is hope out there.

I did do a massive amount of preperation, i did listen to all that was suggested to me, I did try my hardest, it worked and it can work for you.

Good luck to all those looking and do ask for help, it does work, honest :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
yosser_hughes.jpg

Hitonyart?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Bloody hell....red letter day or what!!!

Congratulations to the both of you, it couldn't have happened to a nicer couple.

:clap:

Thanks El, thats very nice of you to say so, Rose is clearly on cloud nine ...well she will be when she gets home from work..:laugh: we needed a break and got a double one, we are just so pleased.....cheers mate and see you soon at a game :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well done Tony, don't celebrate too hard although I know how you feel so fill yer boots !

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
brilliant stuff.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The Other news is........... my wife applied for a FAR better job than shes got now, she has been in her job for 10 years, she is an in house accountant for a travel compnay, she got a letter today offering her the job which she has rung up and accepted, it is with a very good firm and she will be on about 5k+ more than she is now, she is handing her notice in tomorrow, and she is OVER THE MOON AS WELL :)

It's all a bit much to take in at the moment to be honest, she so wanted this job it is very much promotion with a far safer company than she is with now, I clearly am so happy with my news..........WHAT CAN I SAY???? :) :) :) :)
This is a brilliant feel good story, gosh I was having such a shit day until I read this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here