The Job Interview!!! FURTHER UPDATE!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am so VERY VERY VERY VERY pleased to announce to everyone I have had a phone call a while ago, verbally offering me the job that I origanally went for on a 3 month temporary contract....................BUT as long as they like me and I like them after the 3 months is up, AUTOMATIC promotion to the SENIOR MANAGERS POSITION :dance::dance::drunk::vuvueng::cheery:

As you all can well imagine I am OVER THE MOON!!!! I have now had an offer by e mail and formally accepted.......oh the start date?????

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh and theres more news........

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Nice one mate, pleased for you

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
f***ing hell Hiney, all about you. THIS ISNT HINEY STAND CHAT.

:jester:

Well played!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Congratulations!

I have an interview next week. I know how stressful it is looking for work.

Certainly is - I was out of work for 14 months up until last March (the interviews were qutie traumatic), fortunately I have been back in work for almost a year now.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
The Other news is........... my wife applied for a FAR better job than shes got now, she has been in her job for 10 years, she is an in house accountant for a travel compnay, she got a letter today offering her the job which she has rung up and accepted, it is with a very good firm and she will be on about 5k+ more than she is now, she is handing her notice in tomorrow, and she is OVER THE MOON AS WELL :)

It's all a bit much to take in at the moment to be honest, she so wanted this job it is very much promotion with a far safer company than she is with now, I clearly am so happy with my news..........WHAT CAN I SAY???? :) :) :) :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Chuffed for you Tony.....I bet Rose is pleased :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports