Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The incident in Southend town centre

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Who is the fool...not all West Ham fans are nutjobs...just like not all of ours are!

There is a certain Irony in being lectured by a West Ham fan about a minority of fans pathetic antics though.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
There is a certain Irony in being lectured by a West Ham fan about a minority of fans pathetic antics though.

True, but there really is nothing like a sweeping generalisation is there...I have met a few West Ham fans who were absolute pussy cats and wouldn't say boo to a goose, however...some years ago I shared a flat with one who had been a member of the ICF in his youth.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Aah well at least it was away from the games and hopefully women and kids.
On a sidenote its always nice to know at least there are a few 'fans' that will hold there own.

I know i'll get slated for this from the pc brigade but u have to remember that in the old days brighton did have a tasty and active 'firm' - nothing worse than a group who wont stand there ground and run away.

Grow. Up.

oooh I must be a part of the PC brigade now.....oooooh nooooooooooo!

Oh well. Better than sounding like a f***ing child.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
couldn’t knock the skin off a rice-pudding

Definition
expresses extreme contempt of a weakling, or of a coward

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
The comments section of that Echo article is predominantly tedious but does contain this little gem (and I do believe he is serious!!!!!):

"radioman, westcliff-on-sea says...
6:04pm Sat 17 Apr 10

Do we realy need to import thugs? Our home-grown ones are quite enough to deal with. Closing the borders of Essex would be a long job,but is there a better answer?"

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
your a wanker

:lolol: BRILLIANT comeback :clap2:

2 previous posts eh? It's almost like you have no real interest in the Albion but registered on here just so you could read what people were saying about you and your big, scary hard-man mates, proudly defending the Albion's honour.

Feels great I bet. Well done you.

PS "You're" a wanker, not "Your" :thumbsup:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I may get slated for this, but I know that I feel much more secure following Albion away if I'm in the presence of pissed, fat , boneheads in their late 30s and early 40s singing 'No Surrender' and trying to walk like Danny Dyer.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
:tantrum: PC brigade on here
Good to see another decent bha turnout this season,We've been pretty active this year,its a positive and glad that teams wont walk all over us at Falmer.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good to see another decent bha turnout this season,We've been pretty active this year,its a positive and glad that teams wont walk all over us at Falmer.

Nothing to do with PC. There must be something wrong with anybody who welcomes violence to our new stadium.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Nothing to do with PC. There must be something wrong with anybody who welcomes violence to our new stadium.

But yet isnt it quite strange how so many people who arent involved get off on it,i mean as has been stated any thread involving a tad of bha related violence always generates tonnes of posts on here.I reckon many secretly love it/are proud/have 'football factory syndrome' This incident is a little more than handbags mind and i wouldnt be surprised if theres some hefty bans and more arrests.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

I wasn't aware that other 'teams' were planning on doing that anyway. Maybe you're talking about the stuff that happens on the pitch? :shrug:

You might be young, but your a dinosaur boy!!!!!!

:angel: JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS NOT! BRIGHTONS OLD MOB WAS UP IN THE 600-700, I RECALL THE GATES GETTING KICKED IN AND ALL GETTING IN SOUTHENDS END FOR FREE! MADE NEWS AT TEN,POLICE WAITNG AT LIVERPOOL STREET,STABBINGS, RAPE.WE EVEN TORE A TISSUE OR TWO! I THINK THE YOUNG LADS SHOULD STAY IN AND WATCH GREEN STREET AND ONLY COME OUT WHEN THEY HAVE GROWN UP!:angel:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Of those who got nicked I would not be surprised at all if it was the group that got on the 10.04 to London bridge.

There was more burberry and stone island than usual at an away day. It was always gonna kick off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here