Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The incident in Southend town centre

FALGOB

Mar 1, 2010
So where were the old bill when it all kicked off then,,, oh yes posing outside the away end looking to instigate a bit of incitement

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
So where were the old bill when it all kicked off then,,, oh yes posing outside the away end looking to instigate a bit of incitement

Yeah but that's bollocks isn't it?
The old Bill were OK today.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Aah well at least it was away from the games and hopefully women and kids.
On a sidenote its always nice to know at least there are a few 'fans' that will hold there own.

I know i'll get slated for this from the pc brigade but u have to remember that in the old days brighton did have a tasty and active 'firm' - nothing worse than a group who wont stand there ground and run away.

"Hold their own" ?
"Stand their ground" ?

Its SOUTHEND SEAFRONT on a spring afternoon for fucks sake, not Helmand Province. If they wanted a PWOPA tear-up, they'd don the khaki's and sign up wouldn't they ?

Oh no,hang on. That would actually take some bollocks wouldn't it.

f***ing saddos.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Yes they were, but was it really necessary to have so many there

I heard the OB knew it was going to kick off weeks ago so if having a few more about and stopping it happening anywhere near all the kids that were there then yes I do think it was necessary.
If lads want a tear up fair enough but don't involve ordinary fans that go for the game.
Personally I think the OB did a good job today.I never saw any sign of trouble anywhere.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes they were, but was it really necessary to have so many there

Well the whole subject of this thread suggest so, wouldn't you say? :dunce:

Or do you think ordinary, decent fans, tourists and residents of Southend on Sea should have to put up with a bunch of pathetic middle aged men strutting around shouting abuse and threatening to kick seven shades of crap out of each other (but only when they've got the numbers behind them obviously),
all in broad daylight on a Saturday afternoon?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
What were that group outside?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The special ones, no doubt.

Who will now claim they were victimised by the police :yawn:

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Well the whole subject of this thread suggest so, wouldn't you say? :dunce:

Or do you think ordinary, decent fans, tourists and residents of Southend on Sea should have to put up with a bunch of pathetic middle aged men strutting around shouting abuse and threatening to kick seven shades of crap out of each other (but only when they've got the numbers behind them obviously),
all in broad daylight on a Saturday afternoon?

your a wanker

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Love the people coming on here making sarcatis remarks about the number of viewings and pages - didn't you have to open the thread and look at it to post anyway?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here