Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The incident in Southend town centre

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Aah well at least it was away from the games and hopefully women and kids.
On a sidenote its always nice to know at least there are a few 'fans' that will hold there own.

I know i'll get slated for this from the pc brigade but u have to remember that in the old days brighton did have a tasty and active 'firm' - nothing worse than a group who wont stand there ground and run away.

Is it PC saying that acting out sick fantasies in front of families going for a day is the act of worthless and disturbed and inadequate people? Stating the obvious I would have thought.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
25601_421160542246_513597246_5748646_7598619_n.jpg

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I hope they are proud of themselves, because they'll not be seeing the first game at Falmer. I know we've got abit of a past with Southend, but this aint the 1980's anymore.

I dont think that particular group have much of an interest in the football, as said in the video its not as if they go to matches

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
nothing to do with you lot so stop talking about it why dont all of u grow up

:lolol:

Where you in that group? Reckon your the one who needs to grow up if so mate, and as you claim to support Brighton, it very much is to do with us.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
In fairness, you'd be pretty f***ed off if you hadn't done anything wrong and you got pulled into the 'naughty corner', perhaps ruining your plans to travel home with friends/family members.

Stupid comment really. Me and my mates got pulled outside the pub at orient because the police thought we were hooligans so a stop and search is they're job.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Stupid comment really. Me and my mates got pulled outside the pub at orient because the police thought we were hooligans so a stop and search is they're job.

The keyword in my comment is 'if'. Plus it's a completely unrelated example that you're giving, the police turnout at Orient was considerably less and the action taken today was considerably more direct/aggressive depending on which way you look at it. I'm not criticising the police for their action, if it helped to stop violence then you're quite right, they did do their job. I was merely stating that it had the potential to really f*** up someone's day.:shrug:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I remember the same thing happening a few years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here