Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "if Poyet leaves, the next Albion manager should be..." thread

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Bloody hope he stays but if not there's only three names I'd want to be on the shortlist. Di Matteo, Adkins and Di Canio.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Di Canio - it's gotta be Sheff Wed, surely?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why do people keep suggesting Di Canio? How many Jews would employ somebody pictured Nazi saluting?

More chance Mourinho taking over.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The mad dash to get the bestest Calde odds should be an Olympic event.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Don't want Di Canio, would cause so many problems, he's worse than Poyet.

Don't like Calde suggestions, surely he'd have no tactical knowledge of being a manager etc?? Maybe in the future after a different coaching role with us. Oatway would be slightly more suited but still don't think he knows enough to take us forward.

Di Matteo would have to be No. 1 if we could get him. Ralf Rangnick is a good shout if his health improved. Anyone know if he enjoyed living here?? Don't really fancy like anyone like Adkins etc. Needs to be someone who can continue the continental style of play IMO.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Di Matteo would be fine for me.

Anyone suggesting DiCanio needs there heads testing. A loose cannon liability and a fascist!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It would have to be someone that has a Spanish influence, otherwise we will lose all our Spanish flair but GUS is staying

Southern Toon

Aug 6, 2010
avram-grant-lsh-3.jpg

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Been out of it for far too long. We need a more modern forward-thinking manager to follow on from what Gus has built. I just feel Curbs is too "old-school" for us now.
(And I wanted him when Gus was appointed - just feel we have moved on now)

What a load of old crap...This theory that football has changed, is complete rubbish. It's a game played by 11 men against 11 men, on a grass pitch with a goal at either end, it's not open heart surgery. He is a football man and has been all his life and has the Albion connection to boot.....Gus is a perfect example of the modern, forward thinking manager....what happened Sunday, back to basic two wingers and oh, surprise surprise.....Football is a simple game, it's only the idiots that try and over complicate it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here