[Albion] The 'Hyypia resignation/leaving' thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He's gone.

Bozza I may be in love with you ..... if true (T's & C's apply ***)

*** This is only in a footballing sense
*** This is a joke
*** I owe you no beer!
*** This is not a physical statement
*** I am not including you in my will

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'll take some of the credit for posting this earlier on Twitter and FB

10869405_347032322147833_4579366892317961443_o.jpg

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Just feel incredibly sad at the news. Sami is obviously a nice chap who has been let down by the suits at the club. The way that the management have managed the club since Oscar's resignation is nothing short of a scandal. Yet only poor Sami has the grace to fall on his sword.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
The problem with 'Ding, dong the Witch is dead" is that there's always another witch.

Whoever's managing on 1 March 2015 won't be managing on 1 March 2016.

Whoever's managing on 1 March 2015 will be the worst manager in club history.
But then, whoever's managing on 1 March 2016 will also be the worst manager in club history.

Dandyman

In London village.
Fair play to Hyppia for doing the decent thing. I just hope the Albion avoid the Spurs route of revolving doors managerial appointments and the feeling of players being bought as assets to be sold on rather than as additions to an overall playing strategy.

We desperately need to avoid a knee jerk appointment and aim instead for someone who will be with the club for several seasons at least.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I predicted him leaving on this day a couple if weeks back, just did not expect him to walk though.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Terrible timing from my point of view. I thought he was sure to remain till after the Reading match and so I've already piled on them to beat you.
Nothing's sure in football and that includes when a manager will go; I felt he was less likely to go now than he had been for weeks.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Please please please can we as fans NOT make the mistake of thinking the job is done. The tiresome corporate suits have f*cked this up every bit as much as Hyypia.

It is not every bit as much I blame them entirely and now possibly several games with no manager

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
The problem with 'Ding, dong the Witch is dead" is that there's always another witch.

Whoever's managing on 1 March 2015 won't be managing on 1 March 2016.

Whoever's managing on 1 March 2015 will be the worst manager in club history.
But then, whoever's managing on 1 March 2016 will also be the worst manager in club history.

But Barber will still be there, collecting is £500k salary no doubt, justifying the player recruitment structure, FFP and why Burke is a great guy......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports