Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Groovy Gang

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I would seek some professional help very quickly, you have some serious problems

:lol: do you now feel a bit silly for starting this thread?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not at all, quite amusing to see such anger and hatred by so few

I know you see me as being a member of the Groovy Gang but I hope you do not feel any anger of hatred from me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I know you see me as being a member of the Groovy Gang but I hope you do not feel any anger of hatred from me.

You can see it in how you post, I suspect you froth at the mouth at times - quite frightening that anyone get so worked up about things but whatever floats your boat

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You can see it in how you post, I suspect you froth at the mouth at times - quite frightening that anyone get so worked up about things but whatever floats your boat

Oh dear .Maybe I should change my writing style then.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh dear .Maybe I should change my writing style then.

Yes you should, you dreadful BULLY.

Am I in btw? Bloody hope so. I'll be so pissed off otherwise. I've put in the hours.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeah, like Tickets to a footbal match. Remind me who got REALLY wound up by that on here.

Just as well several did as it changed the system to a far more fairer one where loyalty is taken into account by actually attending away games

Last edited:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Just as well several did as it changed the system to a far more fairer one where loyalty is taken into account by actually attending away games

Yes but there is attending away games and getting behind the team, and attending away games and moaning about the ale that the local pubs serve.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yes but there is attending away games and getting behind the team, and attending away games and moaning about the ale that the local pubs serve.

A little birdie told me that was EXACTLY the reason why the priority for the West Ham game went to those of us at the Millwall away game in the Paint Pot Trophy. Apparently, it was one of the few decisions that Wilkins had a big say in. He was rather impressed with the 800 or so making a lot of noise and wanted to hear that crowd rather than those moany stalwarts in Blocks C and D at the Withdean.

Sadly, I never bothered to keep my stub so was in the West Ham end watching the cockernees go mental as Tevez tore us apart in the second half.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A little birdie told me that was EXACTLY the reason why the priority for the West Ham game went to those of us at the Millwall away game in the Paint Pot Trophy. Apparently, it was one of the few decisions that Wilkins had a big say in. He was rather impressed with the 800 or so making a lot of noise and wanted to hear that crowd rather than those moany stalwarts in Blocks C and D at the Withdean.

Sadly, I never bothered to keep my stub so was in the West Ham end watching the cockernees go mental as Tevez tore us apart in the second half.

Which I went to

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

"He tears us apart, He tears us apart he's Carlos Beach Hut, He moans about real ale"

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here