Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Groovy Gang

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Any more to join ?

From what I can work out this 'Groovy Gang ' consists of anyone on the board who thinks you're a tedious knob, is that correct? NSC has 17,120 members now, so there are almost as many in the Groovy Gang as the Albion have season ticket holders.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
From what I can work out this 'Groovy Gang ' consists of anyone on the board who thinks you're a tedious knob, is that correct? NSC has 17,120 members now, so there are almost as many in the Groovy Gang as the Albion have season ticket holders.

This. You'd think the sad attention seekers like Beach Hut and Return of the Rev were teenagers rather than middle aged men.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
People who are NOT in the groovy gang can do one.

Who is not? [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION]? [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]? Please confirm your groovy gang status please.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Who is not? [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION]? [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]? Please confirm your groovy gang status please.

May I suggest bans for those not in the Groovy Gang?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Is the Groovy Gang the same as the NSC Inner Sanctum (or Inner Rectum as some have called it)?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am wondering if a thread has ever backfired quite so spectacularly as this one?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Who is NOT in the Groovy Gang?
From somebody who hasn't even posted on this thread:

Can't think of any other comeback? - say 'Groovy Gang'. Your mate is being criticised because he's a dullard dick? - say 'Groovy Gang'. You don't like someone? - say 'Groovy Gang'. Someone shows signs of being a liberal? - say 'Groovy Gang'.
Pathetic. I wish you powers-that-be would just ban this self-important, tight-arsed, unintelligent nob. Despite having posted twice as much as most of other top 20 most prolific posters on here, he adds nothing and wouldn't be missed by more than three people.

One other thing - this expression was come up with by [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION], who was referring specifically to liberal types who were not only liberal but dismissed his own views as racist because he doesn't conform to multi-culturalism ideology. Beach Hut has hijacked it and now uses it as a stick to beat anyone who can beat him easily in an argument.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here