Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Groovy Gang

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
People who are NOT in the groovy gang can do one.

Who is not? [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION]? [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]? Please confirm your groovy gang status please.

Given the definition from Commander, then I suspect both Beach Hut and Ernest are in the gang too.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Can we merge these two threads it is becoming very confusing?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Can we merge it with the West Street Firm thread?

Free family memberships? I think you're confusing this with the 'for life' first class train passes which the Beach Hut clan get. The ones which make a priviledged person like him bleat about paying a small annual supplement on their AMEX seasons for the clubs all-round transport policy :lol:

And taxed as a benefit in kind for how many?
Could be time to beat retreat into today's chemo induced haze before I get sued.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The first rule of the Groovy gang...?

...NEVER talk about the groovy gang.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds a bit too Austin Powers to me. The Groovy Gang? The ****ing Far Out Man Gang would have a bit more street cred if you want a sixties sounding name :smile:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just to confirm that not all NSC threads are Gold material.

Could there be a "lead" forum for google like this?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Some real classics today, well done Gang Members and a bonus additional thread.

some great anger as well, perhaps we can try this again next week.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Some real classics today, well done Gang Members and a bonus additional thread.

some great anger as well, perhaps we can try this again next week.

Hail our great leader!! He graces us with his presence! Speak to us oh wise one!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can you define what this gang is?

Not really but those that know, know they are in.

I think many others should also perhaps seek an anger management course as they will reflect in time on some very poor comments

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
From somebody who hasn't even posted on this thread:

Can't think of any other comeback? - say 'Groovy Gang'. Your mate is being criticised because he's a dullard dick? - say 'Groovy Gang'. You don't like someone? - say 'Groovy Gang'. Someone shows signs of being a liberal? - say 'Groovy Gang'.
Pathetic. I wish you powers-that-be would just ban this self-important, tight-arsed, unintelligent nob. Despite having posted twice as much as most of other top 20 most prolific posters on here, he adds nothing and wouldn't be missed by more than three people.

One other thing - this expression was come up with by [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION], who was referring specifically to liberal types who were not only liberal but dismissed his own views as racist because he doesn't conform to multi-culturalism ideology. Beach Hut has hijacked it and now uses it as a stick to beat anyone who can beat him easily in an argument.

I feel your love

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
[yt]SdHaOQ9mcQo[/yt]

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What like you do? If there was a sad bast*rd of the week award on here nobody else would get a look in.

I would seek some professional help very quickly, you have some serious problems

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here