Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
**MODS can you change this Poll please**

To at least include the SNP and Brexit Party otherwise it's a non-event.

Don't be such a snowflake, you bloody snowflake!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Great news, total slimeball, ran off to mid Sussex as soon as Crawley got it's own seat in the 80's. Good riddance to him.

Not true he was MP for Crawley 83-97. Treated appallingly by the Boris and exposed the current Tory party for what they now are, He voted only 3 times against the party in 37 years

A politician of conviction if nothing else.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Adur has an extremely right wing conservative tosser as an mp, the only way to get him out is for the rest to join forces.

That wont happen so apathy wins, as it has done for nearly 20 years.

Electoral reform is desperately needed in this country.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
One of two things needs to happen IMO:

Either 16/17 year olds are allowed to vote, or 16/17 year olds are made exempt from paying any form of tax.

"No taxation without representation".

And what about the 1-15 years olds - I assume they would become exempt as well ( because currently they are not ).

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Because it isn't a second referendum. People aren't necessarily going to vote just on BREXIT. I certainly won't.
He was referring to the "people's vote". The original poster (that beorhthlem quoted) wants a "people's vote" not an election, and beorhthlem asked why it wasn't just called a 'second referendum'? It's a good question as a "people's vote" implies we haven't had one before.

More Remainer lies! :)

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Adur has an extremely right wing conservative tosser as an mp, the only way to get him out is for the rest to join forces.

That wont happen so apathy wins, as it has done for nearly 20 years.

Electoral reform is desperately needed in this country.

Oops-responding to wrong poster, sorry!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lives on fear , spends a lot of time hiding under the bed staring at a picture of jo Swinson

:lolol:
You have some weird fantasies about people. I'm not a LibDem supporter, but will vote that way to get rid of the Tory in Lewes.
Fear? No, I'm not afraid.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I would have voted Liberal Democrats until I spotted they've put an unnecessary apostrophe in their name these days. Shocking.

I’m as much of a stickler for correct use of apostrophes, but I think that there’s an argument for that one as a contraction - ie Democrats being shortened to Dem’s.

They can have my anti-Brexit and anti-Corbyn vote on that basis.

Also, Jo Swinson’s tits.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Voting based on Party lines rather than on an individual candidate basis simply facilitates the election of unsuitable politicians, more interested in what’s ‘good’ for themselves and their party rather than what’s best for the country as a whole.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Chris Grayling says he’s looking forward to increasing his sizeable parliamentary majority with his track record of success and popularity in his constituency and Mark Francois is ready to wage war on the remainders to get Brexit done once and for all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here