• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Which will be trebled by labour so your point is ???

Have you seen what the Tories want to do to get a trade deal with the USA? Pharmaceutical companies are rubbing their hands with glee.
I really hope nobody in your family needs medicine on a regular basis or use the NHS a lot.

Ps I am not a Labour voter.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Is that the same LD party that promised not to introduce student fees and the went back on that in party with Mr Blair. Yep you can really trust them

Yep, I must say that dwarfs anything the Tories have done, like - oh - creating a border down the Irish Sea and threatening the existence of the Union, illegally proroguing Parliament, 10 years of austerity failure and splitting the country with 3 years of Brexit bullshit. But - yeah - keeping on banging the student fees drum like it's the political equivalent of the Holocaust.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Lewes District Council and Norman Baker.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Have you seen what the Tories want to do to get a trade deal with the USA? Pharmaceutical companies are rubbing their hands with glee.
I really hope nobody in your family needs medicine on a regular basis or use the NHS a lot.

Ps I am not a Labour voter.

Nor am I but I used to be. You believe everything you read? Still chucking out the scare stories. Let's see if it happens which it won't

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
That's peanuts to what Corbyn and co will do, so many promises and so little money. I wonder what they will do

Who has managed to double our debt in 9 years?

Though at the recent conference a certain leader claimed it was now eliminated all together, though unsurprisingly was not reported by any of the right wing press..

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Nor am I but I used to be. You believe everything you read? Still chucking out the scare stories. Let's see if it happens which it won't

As you are happy to do with regard to Labour.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Tory for me as Labour will ruin the economy with their Magic money tree promises

Really! Tories have been making expensive pledges non-stop since Johnson became leader, while also promising to cut taxes (thus reducing government revenues to pay for extra spending) - yet as always, you Tories only slag-off 'economically illiterate' Labour.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It’s on!!

9th December or 12th December but looks like an early Christmas present for all of us.

How are you going to vote and is your vote purely on Brexit or other issues too??

You need to add the Brexit Party to this poll. Not as though I'd vote for them, but they will have an influence.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Too early to decide, but likely to be Lib-Dem as a tactical anti-Tory vote, which is what I have done in every election since I moved to where I now live 35 years ago.

It's confirmed by the BREXIT attitude rather than dictated by it, but is far more about other things.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Is that the same LD party that promised not to introduce student fees and the went back on that in party with Mr Blair. Yep you can really trust them

Do you mean "with Mr Cameron"?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Too early to decide, but likely to be Lib-Dem as a tactical anti-Tory vote, which is what I have done in every election since I moved to where I now live 35 years ago.

It's confirmed by the BREXIT attitude rather than dictated by it, but is far more about other things.

If I vote Lib Dem is only increases the chances (albeit small) of the Tories over turning Labour. It's a "only very slightly" marginal where the Tories bash it out with Labour, but there has only ever been a Labour MP and the current one is locally born and VERY popular.

Unless I vote Labour, I will have absolutely no effect on the election result.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
whats wrong with calling it a second referedum?

Because it isn't a second referendum. People aren't necessarily going to vote just on BREXIT. I certainly won't.

Wallace

Nov 9, 2016
Brexit party, the major parties can go **** themselves after the way they have treated the electorate since the referendum.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If I vote Lib Dem is only increases the chances (albeit small) of the Tories over turning Labour. It's a "only very slightly" marginal where the Tories bash it out with Labour, but there has only ever been a Labour MP and the current one is locally born and VERY popular.

Unless I vote Labour, I will have absolutely no effect on the election result.

We have a Conservative MP, who is actually quite liberal - although there have been a number of boundary changes over the years. But there has been a history of Liberal MPs in Winchester, and our constituency was very heavily Remain in the Referendum - 59% to 41% roughly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports