The Fall - Season 2: Thursday BBC2 @ 9pm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Case Histories, Arne Dahl and the Fall are just brilliant.

The character development in Arne Dahl is wonderful and am really buying into them (watching 4th episode on iPlayer so no spoilers please). The Fall is good old BBC drama and Case Histories is a relief from the normal sunday night rubbish.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
scaring the living sh** out of me this programme is......

spend most of the hour behind the sofa,

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
********SPOILER********

Starting to think the GA's character is a bit rubbish. She has done rock all police work to actually find the killer. She will get lucky because he got rumbled tonight killing that bloke and had to do a runner while the old story from the pathologist's friend is just luck as well. The copper who rumbled the drug/hooker/copper ring is better than GA.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
********SPOILER********

Starting to think the GA's character is a bit rubbish. She has done rock all police work to actually find the killer. She will get lucky because he got rumbled tonight killing that bloke and had to do a runner while the old story from the pathologist's friend is just luck as well. The copper who rumbled the drug/hooker/copper ring is better than GA.
Ah but that copper isn't a powerful professional female.

I liked the way bloke copper in 30 seconds said 'I've done this ... this ... this ... and this ...', case closing, once I go to the top of the chain, simples.

Whereas poor Ms Anderson is going to be dragged to the abandoned house (which didn't come up last night), before she can close her case.
In fairness to her character it's not like she has a lot to work with, until now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
True, the other female copper revealing herself to be a lesbian does open up another avenue though.
Calm down El Pres.
It's not like GA's character is a portrait of a strong predatory sexual woman, who takes who she wants when she wants, not so far removed from the man she's chasing, is it?

:facepalm:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
SPOILER************

Just an observation but thats twice we've seen the same woman on the toilet..this could be crucial lol

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
SPOILER************

Just an observation but thats twice we've seen the same woman on the toilet..this could be crucial lol

I noticed that too, and this could be a MASSIVE clue, the first time she did not use bogroll, but the second time she did.

*Taps Nose Knowingly*

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
SPOILER************

I noticed that too, and this could be a MASSIVE clue, the first time she did not use bogroll, but the second time she did.

*Taps Nose Knowingly*

The only massive clue it can be, relates to later on when GA and camera bird were running through the process.
The scene that ended with GA lying on the bed looking alluring and mimicking a bound, raped and murdered woman (pick the bones out of that Freud).
Anyhoo that scene began with them in the bathroom stating that was the killers MO start off point.

And she did wipe her mooie first time, too, not that it helped her.

I reckopn it's all going to come down to the drawing mentals daughter did. *taps nose knowingly* and a :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Its all about the paper Stat, all about the paper..
That moment was rather crowbarred in, along with something said by GA, and the fact we never got proper look at the drawing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The last :bounce:

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
The Fall - BBC2 Monday nights

I reckon it was the grief counsellor.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm at a bit of a loss what to say.

I really 'enjoyed' the series, I thought the tension was superb, and then it ended :shrug:

I have my doubts the exact same scenario will be able to just pick it up again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports