Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:drool:

gillian-anderson-stella-gibson-the-fall-bbc2-two.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Clearly has a 'don't get your zoomers out' clause in her contract, having seen the sex scene from this week's episode.
As said earlier, had I been in the room she wouldn't even have had to unbutton her shirt.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There is help available......apparently
T'is ok.

I doubt Ms Anderson is sat at home pining for a fat middle postman with a reluctance for shaving.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:bounce:

I'm sure those who are watching don't need a reminder, but anyone wanting to catch up, needs to pull their finger out.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
She comes across as very intriguing in this interview in the Telegraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/10044402/Lifes-been-complicated-lately-Gillian-Anderson-interview.html

I am sure the lesbian confessional goes down well too with the readership, though slightly disappointed that she didn't go into further details*. I am sure we could have coped with information about strapons, double headed dildos, clam jousting, fingers and tops, beaver damming and velcro fastening, we're not prudes you know.

(*unless the other woman was well known comfortable shoe wearer Clare Balding)

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I had to turn over for the last few minutes as I got a bit scared! Did I miss much? I turned over just as he was creeping around that womans house.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I had to turn over for the last few minutes as I got a bit scared! Did I miss much? I turned over just as he was creeping around that womans house.
It and he kept getting creepier as GA analysed him.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The Fall - BBC2 Monday nights

Loving this series so far. I have just watched the 3rd episode but the killer reminds me of Gordon Greer which slightly disturbs me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
*****CONTAINS POSSIBLE SPOILER****

Watched the first 3 yesterday. Impressed. You almost forget he's a perverted murderer during the scenes he's with his family. However, one thing I think was lazy and inconsistent is the care he takes with his murders/stalking but he's stupidly placed 2 or 3 things that would link him directly to the victims within very easy reach of anyone that had a rudimentary look around his house or took a look around his daughters neck.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Watched the first 3 yesterday. Impressed. You almost forget he's a perverted murderer during the scenes he's with his family. However, one thing I think was lazy and inconsistent is the care he takes with his murders/stalking but he's stupidly placed 2 or 3 things that would link him directly to the victims within very easy reach of anyone that had a rudimentary look around his house or took a look around his daughters neck.

Blimey Dribble! Who made you SIO? Do you think that the producers weren't wanting to 'touch us' with the incongruous family man contradiction at work?!!! Sheesh!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Blimey Dribble! Who made you SIO? Do you think that the producers weren't wanting to 'touch us' with the incongruous family man contradiction at work?!!! Sheesh!

Not quite sure what you are saying. I'm aware that the contradiction is deliberate, I was pointing that out as a plus point. I was saying that some of the items he's left around the house aren't consistent with how he operates. Of course, that could well be what the writers intend, just seems to me that they are setting up a very easy way for him to be caught out but there are still 2 more episodes to go....

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

Tis true that the necklace itself is a little too ruddy nice to give to a 9 year old and sit innocently around her clavicles. His meticulousness shouldn't allow for any huge blunders, really, but that opens up his possible wish to be caught at some point and have his devilshness exposed. I do like his ability to seem generally normal though, and possible hunkyness too that increases his influence and somewhere in our subconscience says we wouldn't entirely mind being ravaged by him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is that not all part of his desire to recapture the thrill of his first kill.
Ramping stuff up a notch to ramp up the excitement of the kill.

We've all done it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
penultimate :bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here