Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I watched this the other day. The cockney interviewer is a bit annoying but it makes for some insightful viewing. I don't necessarily believe all of it, though in the aftermath of this weeks news(missing dossier)...

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I watched this the other day. The cockney interviewer is a bit annoying but it makes for some insightful viewing. I don't necessarily believe all of it, though in the aftermath of this weeks news(missing dossier)...

This video is also worth watching imo

[yt]ydKHMORokNw[/YT]

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Heard a never broadcast interview the other week from about 1978 that had John Lydon talking about people he'd like to kill. Second on his list was Savile, describing him as "an evil nonce into all kinds of perverted shit" or words to that effect. Interesting.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
From wiki

The brutal murder of Jill Dando was ordered by the highest echelons of British society once it became clear that she had evidence of the ring and was about to expose it.

Jill Dando was shot at point-blank range in the head to silence her and also to serve as a warning to other journalists to keep their mouths shut.

We now know that child-rapist DJ Jimmy Savile had been abusing and procuring children at the BBC for decades and Jill Dando knew about Savile

Nobody said a word because of Savile’s links to the royals and government. But Jill Dando knowing about Jimmy Savile and would not have kept quiet.

Savile is known to have threatened to silence anyone who crossed him by using his contacts in the state run IRA and criminal underworld.

"
"As Dando was about to put her keys in the lock to open the front door of her home in Fulham, she was grabbed from behind. With his right arm, the assailant held her and forced her to the ground, so that her face was almost touching the tiled step of the porch. Then, with his left hand, he fired a single shot at her left temple, killing her instantly. The bullet entered her head just above her ear, parallel to the ground, and came out the right side of her head."

— Bob Woffinden, The Guardian, July 2002.

Anything on Wiki should always be taken with several container loads of salt. However, I've always been convinced there was something far more sinister to Dando's murder than just a psychotic loner who was stalking her.

With the emerging story of Leon Brittan and the missing dossier, a picture of a Britain that was rotten to the core beyond imagination when it came to child abuse in the 70's and 80's just gets worse. Cameron is resisting calls for a full scale inquiry. Why? Anything less will be seen as a fudge brushed under the carpet. Leon Brittan needs to be hauled up and asked what he remembers? I can't believe for one minute he never read the contents before "passing it over" to his senior civil service flunkies. His explanations so far have been far from convincing.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Heard a never broadcast interview the other week from about 1978 that had John Lydon talking about people he'd like to kill. Second on his list was Savile, describing him as "an evil nonce into all kinds of perverted shit" or words to that effect. Interesting.

[yt]Rjy8oLVOvi4[/YT]

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪

John always told it how it was. He had Savile sussed and was the the only one with the balls to say it publicly.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I personally think Savile was bumped off as the story was about to break and he would have taken most of the UK's elite down with him.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

This is an interesting insight. An hour long.....stick with it, just stick with it.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

and the interviewer says that it will not be broadcast (it wasn't) as it was libellous. Johnny says it isnot libellous but will not broadcast as part of the cover up.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I personally think Savile was bumped off as the story was about to break and he would have taken most of the UK's elite down with him.

I'm not sure about that, but it is interesting that it only came out once he couldn't talk. I bet he could have taken a lot of people down with him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wouldn't happen if it was a Asian man. Makes me laugh our justice system. Asian man rapes a 12 year old schoolgirl in Oldham and gets 3 years. Don't see the outcry in the tree hugging liberal left Guardian paper in outrage calling the sentence a complete utter disgrace, but there you go.

Do you mean Shakil Chowdhury? If so, he was sentenced to 6 years - your 3 is a bit disingenuous, as that would be assuming he got out after 50% of the tariff. Also, he pleaded guilty, unlike Harris.

If you're going to make comparisons to make a point, why not use the actual facts so that a comparison can properly be made?

Of course - if you didn't mean Chowdury, perhaps you could say who you did mean?

Just popped back to see if you've replied, sorry for the delay but I have an 82 year old dad I care for and am upstairs, downstairs trying to cook his afternoon roast and be on here. I'll get round to it.
Has he finished yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here