Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Embarrassments of Crystal Palace FC

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
How much extra do you get for this, or does it go to the catering company running your outlets ?

The catering company paid I think 17million for a 5 year contract. They get the profit up to a certain amount, and beyond that there is a split between the company and the club.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Chrystal_Palace.jpg

The spelling of the club name has to rank up there as one of the biggest footballing embarrassments ever :lol: :lol:

All about the arse with you guys isn't it ;-)
I had the misfortune of having to suffer the ordeal of sitting/standing in the Holmsdale when we visited, from the moment there was a crush of 'back in the day' proportions, to get through the turnstyles until the moment I 'escaped' the segregation at NJ, almost every song from your lot was about homosexuality and takin it up the arse, I think if we're talking anal sex obsessions you want to look a bit closer to home

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
We only achieved 70% of their total attendance this season.
.... in pie sales.

5 Pages and no one has mentioned the "A" word.

Top restraint fellas :thumbsup:

How about - reaching a cup semi final , reducing your capacity and still trying to flog tickets for the home stands on the evening of the match. :lol:

Last edited:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
5 Pages and no one has mentioned the "A" word.

Top restraint fellas :thumbsup:

How about - reaching a cup semi final , reducing your capacity and still trying to flog tickets for the home stands on the evening of the match. :lol:

And the latest. Telling season ticket holders in their Arthur Waite stand they had to move for the Cardiff match, and giving them a ticket to elsewhere in the ground...

Changing their minds, and saying the ticket holders could sit in their normal seats, AND keep the extra ticket to give away to a mate FOR FREE.

So the crowd figures on Saturday will include those given FREE ENTRY :lol: :lol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Joke all you like.

But this same club truly turned you over in your own back yard.

Your team and fans were a joke that day. :D

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
To your surprise and the surprise of most people there that day. But credit was given at the time. I have a feeling you will will be clinging onto that evening for a while.
No, I believed we would win, I will hang on until next seasons repeat performance!! I have Brighton down as mid table or relegation candidates for next season so you have had your fun.

No, I believed we would win, I will hang on until next seasons repeat performance!! I have Brighton down as mid table or relegation candidates for next season so you have had your fun.

When you sell the 28 million pound rated Zaha and 10 million pound rated Clyne to Reading for a combined 7 million pounds it will be your shower that is heading for the trap door.

FFP is coming soon, Palace are losing 2 to 3 million a year, I CANNOT WAIT, no wonder CPFC2010 voted against it.

CHEATING SCUMBAGS.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, mid table or relegation! so anywhere from 10th to 24th then!!! you put your neck on the line son!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
FFP is coming soon, Palace are losing 2 to 3 million a year, I CANNOT WAIT, no wonder CPFC2010 voted against it.

Where did you hear that?

The BBC reported that the three clubs who voted against were Leicester, Southampton and Reading.

Where did you hear that?

The BBC reported that the three clubs who voted against were Leicester, Southampton and Reading.

Actually I heard it from a West Ham fan who knows next to nothing about football, but in the true spirit of NSC I decided not to let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have Brighton down as mid table or relegation candidates for next season so you have had your fun.
Probably because, like most Nigels, you know f***-all about football. Our record was better than yours this season in pretty much every way, except ONE head-to-head match.

Hopefully your terminally boring team will be relegated by Christmas 2013 and Zaha will finally be able to make his dream move to Wigan without being held to randsom by your deluded manager. Of course should that happen, I dread to think what would happen to your crowds. They went from 51k to 4k in 5 years when you got relegated from the top flight in the 80s. Sounds like you could be outnumbered by away fans when Crawley make the trip for the league game in 18 months time.

I do like the fact that some of them are already bleating on about how many tickets they will get when the additional seats go in.

Seeing as this year they didn't completely fill the away end I don't know what their worries are?

I'll tell you what's embarrassing. We only need one more Palace troll in this thread to equal the number of Palace fans who turned up for their own little meet and greet forum. Noddy club full of internet Nigels who would rather spam their rival's board than actually turn up and support their club. If you want double embarrassing, then add up their combined post count on NSC.

See Nigel. See Nigel dribble. Dribble Nigel, dribble.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I do like the fact that some of them are already bleating on about how many tickets they will get when the additional seats go in.

Seeing as this year they didn't completely fill the away end I don't know what their worries are?

They wont be getting any extra tickets regardless of the increased capacity as the away section will be the southern end of the ESL :lol: Is this 2,000 with a segregation area from the northern end of ESL ? (SE corner will be a sterile zone for Category C games).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here