Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Embarrassments of Crystal Palace FC

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone got a vid of the "penalties" against Cardiff?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Thats Just banter, its what rivals do....most Palace fans I talk to were quite aware that with a new ground, big crowds and the momentom of promotion, you would more than likely end up above us..in fact most of us were more concerned about us going down. But that wont stop me next season having a bet with my Brighton supporting mates about who will end up higher in the table its what rivals do!!
Do rivals post on the Rival site as often as many of your "fans" do?

Are they not closet BHA fans afraid to come out?

Go on it's ok no-one will mind - much

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Do rivals post on the Rival site as often as many of your "fans" do?

Are they not closet BHA fans afraid to come out?

Go on it's ok no-one will mind - much

TBF, that goes both ways, and its quite good fun reading what your rivals think of you and your team.

For me, I live in Sussex (gods own county) so I look out for all Sussex football.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
£5 double next season - BHA going up, Palace going down...........I know football is played on paper but you look at their team and struggle to find anything good, (apart from the soon to be world record transfer Zaha)! Yes, I know they beat us in Sept when we sat back for 45 mins and let them come at us, but seriously, they're lucky they started so well if you ask me...............:whistle:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They don't have 'JCLs', we do, they have 40,000 sleeping fans waiting to come back and support them, we have 'plastics'.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The major ala " phallus " is indeed obsessed with us . I have , unfortunalty ,seen many of his demented ramblings ( under several guises ) and they are getting worse and worse:dunce: Get some help fella !

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
January 31, 2012
Crystal Palace 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion

Official attendance: 17271 (2693 Albion)
Real attendance: anyone's guess around 10k (2693 Albion)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
The major ala " phallus " is indeed obsessed with us . I have , unfortunalty ,seen many of his demented ramblings ( under several guises ) and they are getting worse and worse:dunce: Get some help fella !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335356994.000284.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Reminds me of the recent thread on BBS where Brighton fans were booted off for having an input into the 'obsession' of Nigels over the Albion... hmmmmm

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
DOUGIE
(from Monday's Late Kick-off)
"were making foundations" (what was there before)
"we've got a good youth set up" (no chance of buying new players)
"i might not be here next year" (i'll have to give back the Mondeo)
FREEDMAN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here