Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Embarrassments of Crystal Palace FC

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:clap: :clap:

And please NOBODY ever forget this FACT :clap: :ffsparr: #desperatetimes

* I think it was about 14k INCLUDING Albion so just over 11k home 'fans' - :lol:

* True , this was the number going through the turnstiles as monitored by the Met and Sussex police.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
slightly controversial but he hasn't been what they expected, still same old lazy Glenn so it counts as a failure

article-2072447-0F01827F00000578-89_468x368.jpg

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Their stadium wasn't even worth looting or setting fire to during the riots. Maybe the gangs thought it already looked like an empty, foreboding crater...?

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
We never lost to either Smallwall or BHA both were beaten in their own back yards:lolol:

The 3-1 Amex victory has defo softened the blow finishing below you in the table but the two 6 goal hidings you took and our Old Traford cup win which gave us another league cup semi tips the scales in our favour.

See you next year for another 3 points at the Amex :thumbsup:

Feb 14, 2010
Such and easy target, take your pick from no major trophy unlike the albion, to following us to the cup final a few years after us, or getting laughed at by the city and comparing their efforts at a demonstration to the albion v york game or revelling being above the albion after the albion had the goldstone sold in a property transaction. Still respect to the 8-10,000 that go to selhurst, I always respect fans of small clubs. Shudder to think what would happen to a small club like palace if they had to play Hartlepool 140 mile round trip from home. They just wouldnt survive...

First time in far too many years we have the bragging rights at the end of a season over that lot, it's been shoved down our throats for a generation so why is mocking them now such a bad thing? Please find a single post I've made stating I think we will storm the league next season and I'll donate £100 to the charity of your choice. My point to you was that after 5 posts on NSC you don't seem to have got the hang of things on here just yet, but you carry on :)

Edit Unless yours is a duplicate account of course.......

we will storm the league next season
I'm feeling in the mood to support a charity.

:)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
We never lost to either Smallwall or BHA both were beaten in their own back yards:lolol:

The 3-1 Amex victory has defo softened the blow finishing below you in the table but the two 6 goal hidings you took and our Old Traford cup win which gave us another league cup semi tips the scales in our favour.

So deluded it's unreal.
Just forget the fact that our ground has been 89.5% full on average whereas yours has been 57.7% full, your club being so desperate to flog tickets they're literally giving season ticket's away and resorting to doing deals on GroupOn as well as the fact that you play in a dilapidated shithole whilst we are in a state-of-the-art-soon-to-be 30,000-seater beauty.
You could also mention that we beat Newcastle and Sunderland's first team's this season.
+ that we're 9th, you're 17th.
I think that may possibly tip the scales in our favour. Possibly.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How much extra do you get for this, or does it go to the catering company running your outlets ?

Did you get any of those straws you were clutching at. IF you are resorting to using the outsourced catering outlets to save face then things are worse than we thought.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

This post is one of the more delusional I've seen from a palace fan. You forgot to mention that your team gave all Albion fans everywhere a precious gift when you took those penalties against Cardiff:)

And the blond cross-eyed TV bloke was priceless!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here