Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Fun lovin criminal...ice cool!!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You are crediting Atilla with way too much power here.
Didn't you play Lady Gaga when it was your turn? Does that make her cool or you uncool? I rest my case.

The purpose of my playing Lady Gaga wasn't to inflict yet again my tastes in music on a captive audience, as well you know you cheeky scamp, but to offer something a bit more relevant to our younger fans for a change. Saying that I think she is cool whereas I am not. My children, on the other hand, are coolness personified.

Unfortunately, London's Calling will forever be associated with limp defeats at a damp Withdean and not a single tippy-tappy pass throughout. Definitely uncool.

Last edited:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

All I need to say is that they are a Metal band that arrive on stage on Harley Davidson motorbikes, give away their own helicopters in competitions and lead 10,000 people through festival campsites to set fire to a full size viking longship.

COOL AS f***!!!

Watch this video, even for those who hate metal, you may get converted (although prob not!)

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Another vote for these

The+Velvet+Underground.jpg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Sonic Youth.
The Velvet Underground.
Roxy Music.
The Ramones.
Pixies.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(

All I need to say is that they are a Metal band that arrive on stage on Harley Davidson motorbikes, give away their own helicopters in competitions and lead 10,000 people through festival campsites to set fire to a full size viking longship.

COOL AS f***!!!

Watch this video, even for those who hate metal, you may get converted (although prob not!)

I don't know if it was this Manowar track, but at a now defunct metal night in Brighton, it became the norm for a fair few male metallers to take off their t-shirts for some topless air-guitar accompiament. Poor show on the girl's part that they didn't join in too :lol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
[yt]G8VIXnTL6O0[/yt]

[yt]4l6hpV4NrR0[/yt]

[yt]OQ2FS53ySgU[/yt]

The Dinosaur Jr video is from Reading 91 when the toured with Nirvana and Sonic Youth...wish I could go back in time. f***.

Last edited:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
testing as I can see new posts have been made in this thread but cannot view them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here