Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Come on Burnley and Bournemouth" thread

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
just got to beat Forest? Not exactly Huddersfield away or Blackpool at home that one. Although if they are out of the race then maybe. Reading I expect to be ruthless and win their next two games.

We're much better this season against the top sides. I was far more confident going to Leicester away than Blackpool at home.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Big shout for Donny as well today. If it comes to the final day anyone got Ashley Barnes for a 90th min equaliser which puts Brighton into the play offs at Readings expense?

i will have barn-door-Barnsey to miss 5 sitters and get booked for petulance.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Whatever that thing is, ignore it, it's stupid.
I know what you mean, but needing one goal less can only help. If we score, we'll sit back and get pounded anyway.

Just so long as we go for a win that'll be a good start (thinks!)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It really doesn't matter what happens apart from the Reading game. Unless they get dicked by Donny about 3-0, whatever happens we have to win at Forest.

If Reading win, then it could be that even a win for us at Forest isn't good enough.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It really doesn't matter what happens apart from the Reading game. Unless they get dicked by Donny about 3-0, whatever happens we have to win at Forest
If Reading lose by 1, they'll need to win against Burnley to overtake our GD, meaning a draw against Forest should be enough to finish above them.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
If Reading lose by 1, they'll need to win against Burnley to overtake our GD, meaning a draw against Forest should be enough to finish above them.

True, although a 3-0 final win for Reading is not in the realms of pure fantasy. What happens when GD is the same?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I really want Forest to be out of it.

They played Leicester at home on the last day of last season with the winner taking the play off spot. Leicester sneaked it with a 91st minute winner.

My issue is that scenario is unlikely to happen again, in a "lightning never strikes twice" sort of way, therefore I'd prefer for them to be out of the equation.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
True, although a 3-0 final win for Reading is not in the realms of pure fantasy. What happens when GD is the same?
Reading would get in the play offs as they have scored more so we need them to lose about 3 - 0 today then a draw would probably be ok as there would be a GD of 5.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
im heading off to the donny game shortly to lend some vocal support on behalf of all Albion fans, all the Donny fans im meeting up with think they will do us a massive favour .....i hope they are right !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here