Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Come on Burnley and Bournemouth" thread

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
And Blackburn...?

If Wigan lose midweek then Blackburn could still technically go ahead of them on GD. For example if Wigan lose 2-0 to Birmingham then a 3-0 win for Blackburn next week would put them above Wigan by 1 goal?

Blackburn can overtake us and finish 7th but they will not get a playoff place. There are only 3 teams in it now realistically, although I accept they have an outside chance.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The "Come on Burnley and Bournemouth" thread

Hopefully these two win their retrospective games against Ipswich and Forest to end their challenges
I blame you.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Come on Birmingham
Come on Burnley
Come on Blackburn

COME ON ALBION !

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
just got back from the Donny game, i've never seen a ground empty so quick at the end ....oh hang on a minute ! as for that fooking drum right next to me....considering the importance of the game it was crap support from Reading

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Blackburn can overtake us and finish 7th but they will not get a playoff place. There are only 3 teams in it now realistically, although I accept they have an outside chance.

If Wigan lose to Brum then Blackburn only need to win by 3 and hope we don't get a point.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Too many permeations, if’s and scenarios to think about really. Depending on how Wigan do midweek 5th & 6th is up for grabs.
Great end to the season and just by us being in it until the final day has been a respectable achievement.

Jan 10, 2014
I just knew that when I joined this forum in January that I'd eventually get you all to become Burnley fans.

Sussex Clarets :cool:

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Burnley have not lost away since Boxing Day - won 6 drawn 5 lost 0 - so I think Dyche will want his players to protect this statistic. He certainly mentioned our away record more after we lost our unbeaten home record to Leicester on March 29.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here