Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bridge - series 2

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just finished catching up with Series 2 on iPlayer, having watched the whole of series 1 online in the space of about a week. Superb.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I didn't see series 1 but I have all of series 2 downloaded.

Should I watch it or hunt down series 1 first?

Oh my. You're in for a treat. We've just finished series 2. The characters are extremely complex (Saga, especially, who has to be about my favourite character of all time -- quite fancy her too, but that's not the ultimate reason), and their relationships are brilliant too. Add in plots that unravel in unexpected ways, and stunning aesthetics, which all makes this about as good as telly gets for me.
In terms of your question, it's not essential, but given what I've just said, you may as well start with series 1. Enjoy.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Oh my. You're in for a treat. We've just finished series 2. The characters are extremely complex (Saga, especially, who has to be about my favourite character of all time -- quite fancy her too, but that's not the ultimate reason), and their relationships are brilliant too. Add in plots that unravel in unexpected ways, and stunning aesthetics, which all makes this about as good as telly gets for me.
In terms of your question, it's not essential, but given what I've just said, you may as well start with series 1. Enjoy.

Think it is essential to start with series 1 really - seeing as series 2 gives away what happened. It also helps with understanding the main characters and their relationships. I'm with you on 'as good as telly gets' tho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here