[Cricket] The Ashes - England v Australia - 4th Test, Old Trafford, July 19-23, 2023

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Break this partnership quickly and…well, it’s on isn’t it?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s out but they won’t give it

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Bounced up into his hands, he knew, as a fielder you know when it bounces slightly before you feel it. Crawley knew as well.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Just checked to see if a team has won an Ashes series from 2-0 down.

I really should have done that.

I got overexcited

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
The weather forecast for Sunday has improved so there’s now a chance we might get some play on Day 5.
Meanwhile, here’s a pic taken on with my mobile of the party stand this morning.
The radio commentary mentioned it contains 8 miles of scaffolding and if the average weight of each fan was 70kg then the 8500 people would weigh about 600 tons. From the beer belly’s I’ve seen I reckon it’s a few ton more than that.

p.s. the reflection is from a small puddle.
IMG_3441.jpeg

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The weather forecast for Sunday has improved so there’s now a chance we might get some play on Day 5.
Meanwhile, here’s a pic taken on with my mobile of the party stand this morning.
The radio commentary mentioned it contains 8 miles of scaffolding and if the average weight of each fan was 70kg then the 8500 people would weigh about 600 tons. From the beer belly’s I’ve seen I reckon it’s a few ton more than that.

p.s. the reflection is from a small puddle.
View attachment 163880
I weigh 70kg and looking around the beer garden that is not average.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He's obviously a cheating bastard but did Smith just walk without actually being given out?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He's obviously a cheating bastard but did Smith just walk without actually being given out?
Just for once he did walk, no disputes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports