Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] The Ashes - England v Australia - 4th Test, Old Trafford, July 19-23, 2023

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Weather looks OK for the rest of today (maybe a few sharp showers around 5pm). Saturday horrendous. Sunday - dodgy in the morning, but just showery in the afternoon (and play can continue for an extra hour, if an hour or more is lost). I'm assuming the England team has a VERY detailed weather forecast.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Right - got to go out to the shops, otherwise the domestic management will not be getting her egg & chips tonight. Hopefully when I get back they'll be at least two down.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Damn you Sky, just popped to the kitchen and came back.to.a picture of Broad celebrating ... a previous wicket.

Bastards

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The relentless giving Anderson the new ball feels quite frustrating now, should be Woakes based on form.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ali again bowling far too many bad balls

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What a dumb review. Lol.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I would hate to be asked to field close in when Ali bowls you are never sure what is coming.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yep, apparently:

This is the first time since 1985 that England have made 500 in a home Ashes Test. They have done it six times in Australia since then, last in Sydney in 2011.
And the famous one at Adelaide... where we still managed to lose.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bye bye Davey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here