Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Ashburton Army

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
More hilarity.

If any Brighton supporters set up anything like this, I will burn down their house. Fact.

Angry, ranty and thoroughly irrational men on t'internet.

One even calling for Arteta to be sacked :lolol:

I mean, NSC gets a bit silly at times but this makes us look like an Athenian market place during the annual Philosopher's convention.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
It's not often you see a group of supporters and think "if we could just replace them with a bunch of tourists with no real affiliation it would improve the atmosphere no end".

Also Ashburton Army sounds too close to Ashwood City, the fictional club from the excellent The Offensive podcast, though their fictional fans tend to sound as erudite as the worst of aftv.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Angry, ranty and thoroughly irrational men on t'internet.

One even calling for Arteta to be sacked :lolol:

I mean, NSC gets a bit silly at times but this makes us look like an Athenian market place during the annual Philosopher's convention.
The old codger who is talking like Arsenal have been relegated, change everything and everybody. Arteta out, merchandising out and board out :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ripped jeans and leggings have been mainstream high street fashion for years. As have tattoos and piercings. They’re not trying to be alternative, they’re just a different generation to you.
As an aside. You know when you’re officially middle-aged when you go to the Levi’s store and tell the wife incredulously the in-house tailor charges 15 euros to add rips to new jeans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here