SHOREHAM BY SEA
Jesus

9846bd8430cdf1dddc0763e9026d0d19.jpg

Umm…no I think it’s some geezer called Terry

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Genuine head behind hands at the male team’s presentation.

It’s going to be the same old story - a shockingly shite male team and product, a less shite female team and product.

A hopeless male is sent packing.

8 women go back to the house with a false sense of brilliance.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This has to be the worst boys team ever!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Nick Showering’s been shite two weeks in a row, plus he’s devoid of faux charisma, a rabbit in the headlights.

If called back to the boardroom, the boot I think.

Sugar/the production team will want to retain talkative/argumentative idiots.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Genuine head behind hands at the male team’s presentation.

It’s going to be the same old story - a shockingly shite male team and product, a less shite female team and product.

A hopeless male is sent packing.

8 women go back to the house with a false sense of brilliance.

I really struggle with this programme, I try to watch it in a lighthearted way but I fail and it winds me up.
Sugar, Karrrren Brady and of course the contestants who could not run a bath.
The contestants take themselves seriously so I take them seriously and the final turd wins 250 big ones.
But, 2 things, firstly it seems that,so far, 2 of the girls seem decent but let's wait and see.
And secondly, even if I want to throw my slippers at the TV, to produce a kids toothbrush that look like a human turd and call it wiffy is just so stupidly funny.
And they really believe that they are brilliant business people.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I really struggle with this programme, I try to watch it in a lighthearted way but I fail and it winds me up.
Sugar, Karrrren Brady and of course the contestants who could not run a bath.
The contestants take themselves seriously so I take them seriously and the final turd wins 250 big ones.
But, 2 things, firstly it seems that,so far, 2 of the girls seem decent but let's wait and see.
And secondly, even if I want to throw my slippers at the TV, to produce a kids toothbrush that look like a human turd and call it wiffy is just so stupidly funny.
And they really believe that they are brilliant business people.

We watch it just for the p@sstake - the never-ending incompetence and also for the team arguments/:catfight:’s.

We need a losing female team to get that going.

I have zero interest in the eventually successful business proposition.

I suspect a couple of females will come to the fore. The 8 blokes all seem awful.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Hope they never find another Katie Hopkins type :facepalm:

They already did. Lottie Lion was banned from "You're Fired" after fellow contestants complained about racist comments she made. A particularly distasteful piece of work albeit some way to go to match the obnoxious Hopkins.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Yes, it's important - but sometimes hard - not to take it seriously.

It's blatantly done for the LOLs and outrage these days.

They don't even eject the obvious (right) candidates anymore. Obviously done to get people talking on social... and messagboards like this. D'oh.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I still love the Apprentice, but the winning team and orders bit smells contrived.

Often both products and all marketing seems shit x 2.

I’d love a week of zero orders and everyone called back, packing out the cafe :lolol:

Jul 7, 2003
Maybe it is because they are young but there is such a lack of lateral thinking. Last week, the whole 'gender neutral' thing was easy to get out of - you just say that when setting up the app you can choose your character.

This week, why choose vodka - an alcohol best known as something that either many can't taste or used to carry other flavours which is why you have flavoured vodkas.

After all these years, one thing I still can't work out is why they have this obsession with waking everyone up at 4am and giving them 30 minutes to get ready.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here