Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Harry should have kept his mouth shut. He talked himself into being fired

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Harry should have kept his mouth shut. He talked himself into being fired

I said that to my daughter, he dug his own grave.

If he’d simply remained quiet in that last grilling, he’d have survived. Tim’s passing comment that “the other candidates found him disruptive”, imho wouldn’t have been enough to override THAT nameless logo from hell and all round incompetence from the other two.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They have probably already picked the winner and think that this crap is actually going to entertain us all for the next few months.

You can already see loads of idiots who won’t win. Akeem, Kathryn, rabbit in the headlights Nick.

We have no interest in the winner or the lessons in business .. only watching it for the arguments, back stabbing and blunders :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I said that to my daughter, he dug his own grave.

If he’d simply remained quiet in that last grilling, he’d have survived. Tim’s passing comment that “the other candidates found him disruptive”, imho wouldn’t have been enough to override THAT nameless logo from hell and all round incompetence from the other two.

Totally, he was up against a moron that designed a turd as a logo and PM who was arrogant and extremely thick both of them were primed to go till he opened his gob

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I tolerated about 15 minutes of it. They might as well just show the same series every year.

There’s just no substance to the candidates or their work. Sugar and Brady look tired and bored and the new guy, well, not sure what he contributes.

They really need a real fight to break out to get me interested again.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Deliciously excruciating viewing as ever.

How the PM didn't go is beyond me. Retained for future viewing "enjoyment" no doubt.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Totally, he was up against a moron that designed a turd as a logo and PM who was arrogant and extremely thick both of them were primed to go till he opened his gob

The solace I took was that they’ll be booted out soon (if the males lose some tasks).

Akshay might??? actually be bright, but he needs to learn very quickly some humility and listening skills. He probably won’t.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Deliciously excruciating viewing as ever.

How the PM didn't go is beyond me. Retained for future viewing "enjoyment" no doubt.

You just knew he wasn’t going to be fired though, his smug smile getting out the cab at the end says it all. Hopefully he goes next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I tolerated about 15 minutes of it. They might as well just show the same series every year.

Its a tired format, the panel are dinosaurs. Its another age now, modern business has moved on

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
Its a tired format, the panel are dinosaurs. Its another age now, modern business has moved on

I think this show stopped being about business a long long time ago.

It's a comedy/entertainment show based loosly around marketing and selling tasks. I think it was Nick in an interivew when he left said that they used to get really amazing business plans submitted for the show and they were not considered as the people submitting them were so dull it would have made lousy TV. Something to that effect anyway, I cba to go look it up.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
People that think it looked like a turd should probably see a doctor. It looked like a snot man. Why green and not blue!?

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Amexarmadillo

Dec 22, 2021
Jesus

9846bd8430cdf1dddc0763e9026d0d19.jpg

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Sadly, I actually worked with one of the girls on this years show. Tbh, I was not surprised when I saw her face on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here